Conquest week January 6th Rewards

Zohkar

Hello,

When I logged in this morning the conquest week never advanced to the next available conquest objectives which should be Death Mark for the week of the January 13th if you use Dulfy information. On top of that, it still shows me having points from last week and even thou it shows we conquered Hoth to get our Galaxy Conquer titles, now you need Rishi and Yavin 4 to complete the mega title. So does this mean we need to re-conquer Hoth again two weeks in a row or is there a emergency patch going to happen to fix the issue. We also didn't get the guild rewards as well for placing in the top 10 (we where # 1).

Edited by Zohkar

Was just coming to post something about this Selura. This not only affects guilds who have completed, but those that need this week in general since we are still stuck on the previous week's invasion.

Also, guilds are able to invade this week who did not do any Conquest last week.

Yah I was looking at the planets and at least two other guilds have landed and started putting up points but we can't invade any planet and we can't put any points on the board either because we can't click a planet to invade. It shows me already having 106k points for the week as well and it credited me with two player vs. player match's the second I logged in as well.

i log onto ebon hawk but the last week or so ive been put on the darbin one.

I believe that is where your guild originally came from before the mergers. Then again I could be completely wrong and it just randomly assigned a server name from ones merged.

im pretty sure i originated at ebon hawk (best recollection) -i think the darbin server thing started approximately 3 weeks ago.

I have been experiencing a lot of lag the last two weeks--sometimes so bad I cannot even play at all. this conquest thing has me in a pickle however because I already have a substantial amount of points down and dont want to lose them or the time I have spent on them. please excuse my fat fingers.

Its been an hour since 10:30 (when "bounced") and the ebon hawk is offline and the darbin does not even show on my list. I cannot log into the game at all. So it would seem all my mats up to this point are a loss! What the heck is going on??? Im all for fair play but this is not it !