Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No pvp Burst...

12.26.2011 , 04:15 PM | #11
The Consular does a lot of damage spread out among a lot of targets. What they lack in burst, they make up for in sustained damage, CC, and the occasional heal if they're a DPS sage.

Bounty Hunters have excellent burst and terrible sustained damage. A good BH does just about as much damage as I do in Warzones, in total. Don't attempt to 1v1 them if they're a 41+ Mercanary. You'll get wrecked unless you can manage to CC/interrupt them right when they start their Heartseeker Missiles (ability that does ~6k damage in ~6 seconds).
Tut - Shadow - Begeren Colony

12.26.2011 , 05:30 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by csward View Post
Not saying anything is wrong with your build, but to me, Telekinetics seems like a raid tree, like the Arcane tree for Mages in WoW. It doesn't seem as good as Balance for PvP.
Perhaps... Will just have to test it out. Speaking in WoW terms the most common pvp spec is a warlock type of character. Telekinetic wave is an aoe, maybe that will give me some advantage as well as speccing for force shield talents for increased survivability against melee and increased range for attacks. Maybe the difference will only be in the playstyle... I expect this spec to be more rng though cause you rely on 2 procs for instant casting - hopefully the burst will be worth it.
"Do, or do not... There is no try."

12.26.2011 , 06:25 PM | #13
I'm having very little issue in PvP as a Telekinetics Sage. Keep targets dotted and use Turbulence as focus burst when you need it. I'm not sure about you guys, but I stack as much crit/surge as I can. Seems to help in the crit department. Very little issue handling anyone 1v1...and when I find one I can't seem to handle, just force speed away and heal. I dunno, no complaints.

12.26.2011 , 09:58 PM | #14
I have very little trouble with any class except the BH (lvl ~40+), which, for me, is just impossible to take down 1v1. Their burst damage combined with their heavy armor is the bane of my sage's sustained damage and light armor. Powertechs and Mercanaries alike, unless they're completely daft, I can't take them down.
Tut - Shadow - Begeren Colony