Character Creation - Females

JediRaffa

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a female player I am pretty happy with the faces that I have chosen for my chickies, However I would like to see more long hair style for the female characters.

interesting, i'd like to see more short/medium hair styles.

i never usually like long hair on females. medium down around the ears/shoulders or a little shorter than that is what i love.

sometimes long hair works but it's not my thing.

Derkins the SI would like to have a word with you all:

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/4667/screenshot2012022313181.jpg

I can't say I have too many complaints with body type 4, tbh... it's by far my fave... and there seem to be enough "attractive" combinations that you can create something you can stomach looking at for hours in cutscenes/movies... but then again, some people have strange tastes...

Complexion 40 is awesome if you like freckles :)

Hard to see in my shot, but complexion 40 is *win* ;)

PS I jotted down my character creation codes just so I'd have them and for Derkins, I went with human 4-15-1-40-4-24-5-15-30

Edited by scootle

Where did you earn this entitlement?

$60-$150 for the game plus 3 months worth of subcriptions.

Also, who said the females had to look attractive? I'd imagine a female trooper or sith warrior would look like she's had some hard living. It's more realistic to have body types some wouldn't think are "cute".

• 4 weeks later...
I'm not a fan of the Twi'lek lekku patterns being on the same slider as the cosmetics. I like the dark striped patterns but they come with no cosmetics. Also, for the skin colors available, I think the cosmetics included for Twi'leks are incredibly obnoxious. Okay, just Twi'leks in general I think need work. It feels like they only have three faces per body style because the alterations are so slight between, say, face 1 and face 2. Edited by Dolcia

• 2 years later...
Hey guys,

Loving the game so far. Is it me or are the female features, aside from the body types, completely butt ugly?

Is there anyway to get a character to look as close to that hot looking bounty hunter from the Deceived trailer ?

LOL, thanks for answering my vein question.

My Agent would like to have a word with you.

http://i.imgur.com/1IJ9Or3.jpg?2

And my Bounty Hunter.

http://i.imgur.com/N1KhEDR.png?1

Edited by Darth-Rion

oh ppft, this is not like the female Troll ion WoW, where there is only 1 pretty (unblinking) face. There are so many customization options that there are many pretty options to be found.

I know i love my Twi'lek female.

Having played a female troll hunter in wow from vanilla to Mists of Pandaria i know exactly the one your talking about. Yeah, female troll options were bssically 4-5 of this, and 1 of this.

But ive managed to make 16 nice looking characters of every race but twi'lekks. (Just cant play a twi, too many 12 year old (and mentally 12 year old) boys running around with them acting/rping them as wh0res that i do the above linked eww face if asked if ill make one. Just bad mental assiciation.

Edited by XiamaraSimi

"Huh? The last post was in 2012, that wasn't three years ago---"

Oh, holy crap, it is. That trips me out.

Also, Bioware is infamous for only having 5% of their hairstyles for girls be good looking while all the others are lame as hell. Meanwhile, still can't get Lana or Shae Vizla's hairstyles despite them looking better than all but ~three of the hairstyles we can get.

It doesn't help most of the decent ones can't be used on non-humans.

Edited by Djiini

oh I didn't know that the faces would change depending on the body type. I guess I need to tinker more.

But seriously, if there is a model out there to get the same look as that bounty hunter from Deceived, send me the numbers. Because she is indeed pretty hawt.

thanks for entertaining my vanity post. I think making the look of your characters is pretty important for an MMO.

I don't think you'll be able to achieve the look of that bounty hunter in the video, unless they introduce Shae Visla hair as an option for us to use at character creation.

Which makes me wonder...is that woman Shae Visla in her younger years? *wonders*

I don't think you'll be able to achieve the look of that bounty hunter in the video, unless they introduce Shae Visla hair as an option for us to use at character creation.

Which makes me wonder...is that woman Shae Visla in her younger years? *wonders*

...The Bounty Hunter in Deceived is Shae Vizla, yes.

Oh. Also, I have noticed that very few of the female NPCs are attractive as well. I thought Sateel was attractive when I first saw her in the first cut sceen in the Jedi temple, but then realized later that she's really not attractive.

The only NPC that I can remember being attractive was the Lin (I think her name was) character on Ord Mantell who's husband dies. And she isn't even one of the face types that I thought were attractive (which goes to show that you can get some good results with at least one or two of the face types that I had pretty much written off.)

Must be awful having to deal with actual human females. :rolleyes:

On-topic: I want more sleeveless clothing options for my male character. A sleeveless version of the Ambitious Warrior Chestguard would be a nice start.

And body hair. WOOF! ;)

Edited by RodneyMcNeely

...The Bounty Hunter in Deceived is Shae Vizla, yes.

Ah cool, thanks for the answer. It's fun looking back on the trailers, now that I know more of the people and history of the Old Republic..it's fun picking them out of the video.

Edited by Lunafox

I spent about 45 minutes making my chiss agent, and I think she looks pretty good.

My main complaint is hair choices. Most of the female PC's I've seen have one of the same 3 hairstyles - sadly, one that I also have.

You spent 45 minutes in the cc and weren't auto-disconnected???? How?!

Edit: woah, necro....the person I quoted is probably dead, this thread is so old. RIP old timey player.

Edited by calypsissmexy

• 1 year later...
I found this thread while i was looking on Google for images of different female faces for swtor. I have to say face 7 and body 1 are the only options I go for. I pretty much make the same character and just change skin tone, eye co!or and hair etc. This is my latest, Jedi Knight Hoa'sen. Meaning lotus flowers. http://s24.postimg.org/kc8yiz5lh/12640232_10208578404601861_1729398415732406463_o.jpg I only started playing October last year, so I'm still a noob lol, Edited by sithslikefish

• 1 year later...
Found this thread through google search and it seems sad to have been abandoned for so long!

I'm actually pretty happy with the female customization options. I can't find a single male face I am happy with, but I love the other gender options.

Here's my BH, one of my favorites

https://imgur.com/fqHn0l8

So you like how masculine the human female faces have become since 5.6 ;)