Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scheduled Maintenance: January 13, 2015

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Scheduled Maintenance: January 13, 2015
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
01.09.2015 , 01:43 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on January 13th in order to apply Game Update 3.0.2. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:
DATE: Tuesday January 13th, 2015
TIME: 3AM PST (11AM GMT) - 7AM PST (3PM GMT)
VERSION: 3.0.2

This update includes numerous bug fixes, including the "Ship Bolster" bug and itemization fixes, as well as performance updates, Operation balancing, and more! Full Patch Notes will be posted on January 12th.

Please note that the release of 3.0.2 marks the end of the Third Anniversary discounts on the Dromund Kaas and Coruscant Strongholds, and the removal of the Third Anniversary vendor - get your Decorations while you can!

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

MorgenBlue
01.09.2015 , 02:14 PM | #2
Are we going to get the post from Musco today about the performance issues?

howieloader
01.09.2015 , 02:31 PM | #3
The UI is causing considerable performance issues... I turned off scaling nameplates and saw a sizeable FPS increase... But now I've got these gigantic nameplates clogging up my screen... /disappointed
Deván - Vánér - Lochlánn - Xévan
R.I.P. Jung Ma
Quote: Originally Posted by McgeeYT View Post
um...... what defense moves does a jedi knight sentinel even have.... how can i change my class? sentinals mostly just attack not much defense and stuff

Warrgames
01.09.2015 , 02:41 PM | #4
Patch notes?

Spoiler
"I don't like Tatooine, but I do like saying Tatooine." Theron Shan
Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/fSvsyK Click for free stuff.
"Nonsense repeated doesn't make it truth." Arcaan

SnickerJew
01.09.2015 , 02:47 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Operation balancing
Will we find out the more detailed answers to this in the patches notes to test them appropriately, may I ask?

DarkLordSnake
01.09.2015 , 02:53 PM | #6
Hopefully Tuesday will be great."

Jesira
01.09.2015 , 03:04 PM | #7
Yay! Hope it fixes the weird latency issues that pop up sometimes.
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.

BoboHut
01.09.2015 , 03:10 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post

Please note that the release of 3.0.2 marks the end of the Third Anniversary discounts on the Dromund Kaas and Coruscant and the removal of the Third Anniversary vendor - get your Decorations while you can!
This actually messed with my head a little. I know its just a typo where they left out "strongholds" but I quickly traveled to DK looking for a vendor that I thought I missed that might have different items than the one on the fleet

TaitWatson
01.09.2015 , 03:13 PM | #9 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by SnickerJew View Post
Will we find out the more detailed answers to this in the patches notes to test them appropriately, may I ask?
There are listed changes in the Patch Notes without going into, say, numerical details.
Tait "pariahloki" Watson

TaitWatson
01.09.2015 , 03:14 PM | #10 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by howieloader View Post
The UI is causing considerable performance issues... I turned off scaling nameplates and saw a sizeable FPS increase... But now I've got these gigantic nameplates clogging up my screen... /disappointed
There is a fix to this coming in 3.0.2. Musco just posted a large post on the ongoing performance issues as well.
Tait "pariahloki" Watson