Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SoR Intro: No Romances Acknowledged ( Imperial Classes ONLY )

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
SoR Intro: No Romances Acknowledged ( Imperial Classes ONLY )
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
01.07.2015 , 03:23 PM | #61 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Bumping for relevance. Tait is around, so here's hoping.

I've been spotted! I actually mentioned this in a different thread as well. It's not being fixed in 3.0.2, but I'm finding out when we are aiming for it. Right now, I don't have any ETA.

-Tait
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Darth_Wicked
01.07.2015 , 03:27 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
I've been spotted! I actually mentioned this in a different thread as well. It's not being fixed in 3.0.2, but I'm finding out when we are aiming for it. Right now, I don't have any ETA.

-Tait
Much appreciated.

XiamaraSimi
01.07.2015 , 03:38 PM | #63
Hopefully -soon- and not Soon

I really do want to take my other chars through SoR, but I refuse to until this is fixed

Darth_Wicked
01.07.2015 , 03:40 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by XiamaraSimi View Post
Hopefully -soon- and not Soon

I really do want to take my other chars through SoR, but I refuse to until this is fixed
As mentioned earlier, all is well with the Imperial Agent intro at least.

NSStember
01.08.2015 , 09:12 AM | #65
Yeah, it does seem in SOR that all romances were forgotten (Imp and Pub). I've been through SOR with various classes on both sides with their wife/husband along and none of them cared if my character flirted or did anything they normally don't like (dark choices for good chars or light choices for bad chars). I hope this is fixed soon.

Darth_Wicked
01.08.2015 , 09:14 AM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by NSStember View Post
Yeah, it does seem in SOR that all romances were forgotten (Imp and Pub).
Nice of you to ignore my OP I guess, where I clearly demonstrate that romances for Republic classes are working fine, in addition to being acknowledged.

Also, no affection points and romances being acknowledged during the SoR Intro ARE NOT one and the same. Thread concerns the latter, not the former.

One is by design -- the lack of affection points -- the other is a bug -- no romances acknowledged for Imperial classes ONLY.

If you flirted with Cytharat or Lemda in RotHC, romanceable companions didn't care either. Hence, you shouldn't be surprised.

VulgarMercurius
01.08.2015 , 12:04 PM | #67
Well, would have been nice to know this before I ran my main and two others through the story line. You know, the classes I really enjoy playing and enjoy the stories for. Guess I'll just be missing out? lol I really wish game developers would finish products before releasing them.

NSaynKnutt
01.08.2015 , 01:44 PM | #68
This makes me really happy that my only 50+ imp besides my agent is my assassin, who hates Ashara with a burning passion.
Datacron Tips Referral Link
Are you, are you / Coming to the tree / We hung up some meat / To best the Slayers Three / Nothing will happen here, so try out instance 3 / To kill the beast / That spawns next to the tree

Max_Killjoy
01.29.2015 , 09:04 AM | #69
Still waiting to take my Imperial characters through SoR... any word at all on this issue?

Max_Killjoy
02.05.2015 , 08:17 PM | #70
Hmmm....