Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quest: Number One with a Bullet

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Quest: Number One with a Bullet

Valefor
12.22.2011 , 09:04 PM | #1
So..

I am unable to defeat the Supreme Guards, they seem to be overly spamming the healing ability. I have tried to CC them as much as possible and use my different companions to no avail.

I am unable to return to other areas and I am unable to proceed, effectively I am stuck.

Please explain to me how I am supposed to defeat these clearly overpowered/bugged NPC's so I can continue to play this game. Google/forums are of no help.

PS: If your only going to laugh/troll then whatever, but thats not going to help me.

bobafetea
12.22.2011 , 09:34 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Valefor View Post
So..

I am unable to defeat the Supreme Guards, they seem to be overly spamming the healing ability. I have tried to CC them as much as possible and use my different companions to no avail.

I am unable to return to other areas and I am unable to proceed, effectively I am stuck.

Please explain to me how I am supposed to defeat these clearly overpowered/bugged NPC's so I can continue to play this game. Google/forums are of no help.

PS: If your only going to laugh/troll then whatever, but thats not going to help me.
Why can't you return to other areas?
"I see why they call you the best bounty hunter in the galaxy." ― Darth Vader
"Curse Fett! He thinks he's real smart." "He is smart, Bossk. That's why he's the best."

demonskies
12.23.2011 , 01:06 AM | #3
i just finishied it i died and when i rezzed i just ran over to the door and clicked it lol skipped even killing them

edit wait at the end of it i died when the super spam healing, the 2 guards before the chancellor just cc one and kill other
Callisto/50/Bodyguard Mercenary
Decimate/50/Annihilation Marauder

Exaro
12.25.2011 , 08:04 AM | #4
I am also stuck here and it's seriously pi$$ing me off. There is NO way I can beat it.

Valefor
12.25.2011 , 08:09 AM | #5
Just as a follow up: I just got lucky.. im powertech with full on tanking spec. I used Mako and nuked one and killed it before I died, i think i got lucky with interrupts and some crits. Then it was obviously easy to finish the other off.

I had probably tried 50 times the night before, went to bed annoyed and did it first attempt in the morning.

Exaro
12.25.2011 , 08:38 AM | #6
If I could leave this ship I would be remotely more happy about the situation..

fightingHIrish
12.26.2011 , 08:24 PM | #7
I was having a super hard time with this also. I finally stripped Mako of all her gear and ripped the mods out of her gun and geared up Gault to try and burn one of them. Got 1 down on the second try and then the last guy was cake. Good luck.

daishixlt
12.28.2011 , 05:00 PM | #8
How the **** do you get off this ship.

I cant for the life of me do this gosh darn quest. I have tried everything. I just can not do this. Why cant I leave?
Squadron 11-11-11

"Never Forget"

daishixlt
12.28.2011 , 05:05 PM | #9
How the **** do you get off this ship.

I cant for the life of me do this gosh darn quest. I have tried everything. I just can not do this. Why cant I leave?
Squadron 11-11-11

"Never Forget"

Maloss
12.28.2011 , 05:21 PM | #10
I know how you feel, it took me about 3 hours to win this fight.

Mercenery just stun other guard with con missile - easy

PT - use gault and nuke one what gault is targeting - use any shield or defensive buff you have in start of the fight - when the first one begins to heal quell him and when other starts to heal stun him with electro dart and use in the trail to refresh electro dart cd - then again quell or dart who starts to heal first and visa versa another, if they still heal third time use carbonite to stun 1 or both same time.

Tips.
- Use electro dart, quell, carbonite or grapple to interupt heals as PT
- Focus one and try to kill him and then get yourself killed and spawn and kill another one
- Use shield and defensive buffs to minimize hard incoming dmg at start of the fight
- Watch for knockbacks when using quell
- Recommended to nuke from range, because knockbacks can be annoying
- Annoying, but recommended to have On the trail skill always ready when fighting 2 guards same time - 20 min cooldown
. Try NOT to position them closely, because if you do then you dont have chance to quell any of those healings - recommended to use grapple to pull other one away at start of the fight

Hope it help and yeah i lost almost 200k because of this quest