Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Revanite Zealot ? MISSING from Pilgram's CARTEL PACKS?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Revanite Zealot ? MISSING from Pilgram's CARTEL PACKS?

Murder_Toys
12.07.2014 , 02:30 PM | #1
so whats the deal in the preview it meant to be in this wave of crates?,,,
MurderToys | Empire | MurderToy | Republic
Want free server transfer and 7 days extra sub
http://www.swtor.com/r/KYbFPT

Murder_Toys
12.08.2014 , 07:13 AM | #2
looking through the personnel decorations and there are several new ones on the list which come from the new packs, Life Day, and the new reputation vendors. One of those NPCs is called a Revanite Zealot and it is listed as coming from the Pilgrim's Pack (the new pack that was just released). I have been keeping an eye out on the GTN and I have yet to see any zealots posted. wondering if this NPC is even dropping from this pack at all.
MurderToys | Empire | MurderToy | Republic
Want free server transfer and 7 days extra sub
http://www.swtor.com/r/KYbFPT

joshis
12.08.2014 , 08:17 AM | #3
I have yet to see it on the Shadowlands gtn, or a single drop from the 2 hypercrates I purchased.
The Savage Legacy

Saavaage - Mike-Oxlong - Oddballs

World 5th HM Coratanni

"I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction.
The world will have a generation of idiots." - Albert Einstein

Kremsau
12.10.2014 , 01:02 AM | #4
I've yet to see one.

BrianDavion
12.10.2014 , 02:21 AM | #5
coming soon for 1 CC to a vendor near you!

Mowermanx
12.10.2014 , 02:31 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by BrianDavion View Post
coming soon for 1 CC to a vendor near you!
I doubt it, it was never advertised to be in the pack, doesn't show it in any of the pics, and the decoration previews are as bugged as they can be.

Kremsau
12.10.2014 , 12:51 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowermanx View Post
I doubt it, it was never advertised to be in the pack, doesn't show it in any of the pics, and the decoration previews are as bugged as they can be.
If a decoration preview says it's in the "Pilgrim Pack" and I buy a Pilgrim pack and it was never a possibility...that's some sheisty business practice.

Darth_Wicked
12.10.2014 , 01:00 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Kremsau View Post
If a decoration preview says it's in the "Pilgrim Pack" and I buy a Pilgrim pack and it was never a possibility...that's some sheisty business practice.
I believe it happened recently with one of the slot machines.

For a while, the preview said it dropped from a pack but they ended up removing it. As a result, some people felt misled if I remember right.

In other words, best thing to do is NOT to rely all that much in the Preview mode for Decorations.

Saito_Hiraga
12.19.2014 , 04:08 PM | #9
This looks like the kind of thing that should have been along with the Shadow of Revan preorder vendor :/

It feels a little empty with just a damn revan rock it takes more Revanite servants and stuff not just a massive Revan boulder to have a Revanite themed house.

I just hope this doesnt happen to my beloved Female Togruta decoration of the next pack.
--->Huge Stronghold Suggestion Thread (Locations, Decos, features, etc.)<---
--->This Suggestion can Save SWTOR - PLEASE READ AND SUPPORT!<---
I would kindly appreciate your support if you click on my Referal Link. You'll also be rewarded with 7 days of sub.