Missing Solo-Mode Droid!

FrozenGoalie

I did the solo-mode Tython flashpoint last night as part of Forged Alliances, complete with GSI battle droid. I logged off, logged in today, and no longer have the droid item in my mission tab, meaning that I am unable to solo Korriban Incursion (well, technically I might be able to but I'd much rather do it with a droid, so much faster) and my leveling is severely hindered :( Please fix!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you re-entering the Flashpoints and not being granted the droid and showing the [TACTICAL] tag on the Mission? We're seeing similar issues and want to get all the information we can.

This is exactly what's happening to me. I've tried abandoning, resetting, resetting phases, everything.

Edited by Morkhaine

Also make sure you dont have any of the chain in your quest otherwise you cant get the droid. I know a few people in my guild had that problem. Im not saying the problem isnt legit just in some cases thats what might be causing the problem

Are you re-entering the Flashpoints and not being granted the droid and showing the [TACTICAL] tag on the Mission? We're seeing similar issues and want to get all the information we can.

Yes, I have [TACTICAL] instead of [sOLO] like I had before. I can't find a way to get back to [sOLO] now, so I'm not getting the GSI droid back :(

Yes, I have [TACTICAL] instead of [sOLO] like I had before. I can't find a way to get back to [sOLO] now, so I'm not getting the GSI droid back :(

There is an NPC outside of each Forged Alliance Flashpoint. Speak with him, and he will ask you which mode you would like to tackle the Flashpoint in. Select Solo. This should grant you solo-mode access, as well as a new GSI Droid. Let me know if this works for you!

There is an NPC outside of each Forged Alliance Flashpoint. Speak with him, and he will ask you which mode you would like to tackle the Flashpoint in. Select Solo. This should grant you solo-mode access, as well as a new GSI Droid. Let me know if this works for you!

You mean the droid? I tried this earlier but doesnt give me a choice. Just goes straight to tactical.

Or you need to completely abandon the tectical quest, or reset the phase. I tried this out, and I actually got the solo version of it after talking to the quest-giving droid, but I did not get any GSI droid in the end.

After trying to reset my phase ( I got an error message saying I had to do it ) I had seemingly resetted the phase too often, because I got the message "your phase was only recentlöy resettet" or so (everything in German language). At that point I just gave up and did the [TACTICAL] group quest, which worked fine.

And, try to close the whole game and then start it anew. Maybe this helps, too ?

I had the same happen to me, I had the tactical fp already in my log from days before. I used the mission terminal on the ship and went to go do the last fp in the forged alliances story line and went and talked to the wench and then on into the fp. Once in I did not get the droid so I looked at my log and sure enough I never received the solo mission because I already had the tactical mission in my log. I left, had to drop the tactical, and then you must reset the forged alliances part 3 quest, go talk to the jedi again and then you should have the fp mission (solo mode). Oh, you must reset phases too.

If you're only getting the Tactical option, it sounds like it has already been completed on Solo (or previously). We'll look into it further.

What had happened is that I completed the tython one in solo mode. i went to do the korriban one, but one of the ground commanders didn't spawn, so I left the instance, but accidently reset the wrong quest (i know my error) and then went on to do the korriban one. If its possible to reset it, I suppose you can even remove the rewards and ill just do it over.

Sounds like the SOLO fp is a one-time thing?

I tried queueing up for Korriban at first but since everyone is doing it solo it didn't pop :( Droid outside the instance doesn't give me a SOLO option. Strangely, I HAD done Tython before, with the mission, but it apparently got reset with the patch because I was able to do it SOLO. I'm pretty sure I hadn't done Korriban before. I assume it's related to the fact that I logged out "during" the SOLO mission (after picking it up, before entering the instance). Edited by FrozenGoalie

What had happened is that I completed the tython one in solo mode. i went to do the korriban one, but one of the ground commanders didn't spawn, so I left the instance, but accidently reset the wrong quest (i know my error) and then went on to do the korriban one. If its possible to reset it, I suppose you can even remove the rewards and ill just do it over.

Sounds like the SOLO fp is a one-time thing?

The solo modes are a one-time thing, yes.

We're looking into Mission drops/resets/etc. to see what we can discover regarding the FPs you haven't completed yet. Will post when I know more.

The solo modes are a one-time thing, yes.

We're looking into Mission drops/resets/etc. to see what we can discover regarding the FPs you haven't completed yet. Will post when I know more.

Or if it's possible to complete the tython and korriban portion of the shadows of reven prelude so I can do the next solo step?

Thanks for all the help!

Edited by Morkhaine

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

I thought it would be helpful to make a post covering all of the information I could think of around Solo mode Forged Alliances. There can be some confusion getting into them, especially if something disrupts you part way through. Here is some advice to help get you through!

Things to note to access solo mode:

• If you have already completed Forged Alliances in full, you cannot access solo mode in 3.0.
  • You can only complete each Flashpoint in solo mode, only one time, per character.
  • You must have the Mission "Prelude to Shadow of Revan" in order to access solo mode. You get this Mission from a terminal on your ship.
  • As a part of solo mode, you must enter the Flashpoint directly, you cannot use Group Finder.
  • Once in the Flashpoint, you will have [sOLO] in front of that mission to know you are all set. You should click the icon next to the Mission in your Mission Tracker to summon a special droid companion to help you (the key to solo mode!)

I started into solo mode Forged Alliances, but something happened and now I can't access it.

Try the following steps:

• If you are not in a group, the phase door will appear purple if you are in solo mode.
  • If you are not, reset the instance and try going back in. If that doesn't work...
  • Talk to the droid/person outside of the Flashpoint and see if they have a quest to offer.
  • If they do, you should be able to start the Flashpoint in solo mode.
  • If you cannot, try abandoning the quest for just the Flashpoint (not the prelude) and then try talking to that NPC to accept solo mode.
  • If that does not work, abandon the Prelude and the Flashpoint quest. Go back to your ship reaccept the Prelude, go to the Flashpoint and talk to the NPC. He should be able to grant you solo mode.

Hopefully these tips should get you back on the correct path of being able to run solo mode Forge Alliances!

-eric

Hey folks,

I thought it would be helpful to make a post covering all of the information I could think of around Solo mode Forged Alliances. There can be some confusion getting into them, especially if something disrupts you part way through. Here is some advice to help get you through!

Things to note to access solo mode:

• If you have already completed Forged Alliances in full, you cannot access solo mode in 3.0.
  • You can only complete each Flashpoint in solo mode, only one time, per character.
  • You must have the Mission "Prelude to Shadow of Revan" in order to access solo mode. You get this Mission from a terminal on your ship.
  • As a part of solo mode, you must enter the Flashpoint directly, you cannot use Group Finder.
  • Once in the Flashpoint, you will have [sOLO] in front of that mission to know you are all set. You should click the icon next to the Mission in your Mission Tracker to summon a special droid companion to help you (the key to solo mode!)

I started into solo mode Forged Alliances, but something happened and now I can't access it.

Try the following steps:

• If you are not in a group, the phase door will appear purple if you are in solo mode.
  • If you are not, reset the instance and try going back in. If that doesn't work...
  • Talk to the droid/person outside of the Flashpoint and see if they have a quest to offer.
  • If you cannot, try abandoning the quest for just the Flashpoint (not the prelude) and then try talking to that NPC to accept solo mode.
  • If that does not work, abandon the Prelude and the Flashpoint quest. Go back to your ship reaccept the Prelude, go to the Flashpoint and talk to the NPC. He should be able to grant you solo mode.

Hopefully these tips should get you back on the correct path of being able to run solo mode Forge Alliances!

-eric

I'd love to try this right now but I'd have to log out again before being able to finish it so I might as well wait haha. Thanks Eric, I'll let you know how it goes when I do get around to it.

I did Forged Alliances Part I through Group Finder prior to 3.0 release but I never started or accepted the mission for Forged Alliance Part II. Now going through all the suggestions I am still unable to get the solo mode options. So is it because I did Forged Alliance Part I through Group Finder I am not allowed to do the rest Solo?

Try the following steps:

-eric

I already tried all this. I didnt know that the solo modes were one-time only, so this wont work for me. I cant even advance to the 3rd solo flashpoint (the one after tython and korriban) unless I complete the two tacticals, I'm suspecting. :(

Edit: Maybe I should put in a ticket and ask if they can complete the 1st two for the prelude chain so I can do the 3rd SOLO Flash Point ...

Edited by Morkhaine

I startet the Storyline on my Ship, finished the Korriban-FP in solo Mode and tried Tython in Solo Mode.

But there were no Npc-Enemies and i got no Mission shown. So i reseted the Mission, but it was the same Problem. So I broke up all the Missions and started the Storyline again on my ship.

Now I can't get the Solo-Missions, only tactical for the Korriban an Tython-Fp. (What seems right, because it can be done only once)

I only did one half of the forged alliances part 1 Story in Solo Mode, but not the other (Tython).

Is it possible to change something, so i can start completly new and can do Korriban an Tython in Solo-Mode?

This did it! Thank you!

Note: abandon the TACTICAL part, not the Forged Alliances part! (So you don't have to do the first one again)

Hi guys,

I didnt even get access to the new terminal on my ship. Though I was able to get "Prelude of Revan" from the NPC droid on the station. Afterwards I went down to get the first mission on Thyphon.

It wasnt in Single Player Mode so I tried to reset phase, delete Tatical Mission, logged in and out, deleted all the missions but nothing worked.

A gild member invited me to join group. Then we got the first quest "Thyphon" from the captain and the Shan-guy. After leaving the room I got the quest in Solo Mode. Then I did Thyphon and got the droid.

Afterwards I went back to the briefing room to get the next quest and then got no Single Mode.

It seems that there must be a bug in group/single mode settings that are set by the quest. I also sent a ticket bud didnt get any feedback yet.

Keeping you posted :-)