Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Missing Solo-Mode Droid!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

FrozenGoalie
12.03.2014 , 12:20 PM | #1
I did the solo-mode Tython flashpoint last night as part of Forged Alliances, complete with GSI battle droid. I logged off, logged in today, and no longer have the droid item in my mission tab, meaning that I am unable to solo Korriban Incursion (well, technically I might be able to but I'd much rather do it with a droid, so much faster) and my leveling is severely hindered Please fix!
The Starrunner Legacy
<A Slight Weapons Malfunction> <Shadow Council>
<No Such Thing As Luck>
The Ebon Hawk

Morkhaine
12.03.2014 , 01:34 PM | #2
Having the same problem. I cant even get solo modes to start up. It doesnt give me a choice. Just dumps me straight into tactical. Hope they fix this soon!

TaitWatson
12.03.2014 , 01:43 PM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Are you re-entering the Flashpoints and not being granted the droid and showing the [TACTICAL] tag on the Mission? We're seeing similar issues and want to get all the information we can.
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Morkhaine
12.03.2014 , 02:04 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Are you re-entering the Flashpoints and not being granted the droid and showing the [TACTICAL] tag on the Mission? We're seeing similar issues and want to get all the information we can.
This is exactly what's happening to me. I've tried abandoning, resetting, resetting phases, everything.

jorill
12.03.2014 , 02:09 PM | #5
Also make sure you dont have any of the chain in your quest otherwise you cant get the droid. I know a few people in my guild had that problem. Im not saying the problem isnt legit just in some cases thats what might be causing the problem

FrozenGoalie
12.03.2014 , 02:11 PM | #6
Yes, I have [TACTICAL] instead of [SOLO] like I had before. I can't find a way to get back to [SOLO] now, so I'm not getting the GSI droid back
The Starrunner Legacy
<A Slight Weapons Malfunction> <Shadow Council>
<No Such Thing As Luck>
The Ebon Hawk

AlrikFassbauer
12.03.2014 , 02:13 PM | #7
I had to do the Rakata FP, had already taken the mission, but abandoned it so that I could do the solo version of it - no droid.

In the end, I had to do the [TACTICAL FP] group version of it.
Complex minds
Cope with
Complex problems.

TaitWatson
12.03.2014 , 02:14 PM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by FrozenGoalie View Post
Yes, I have [TACTICAL] instead of [SOLO] like I had before. I can't find a way to get back to [SOLO] now, so I'm not getting the GSI droid back
There is an NPC outside of each Forged Alliance Flashpoint. Speak with him, and he will ask you which mode you would like to tackle the Flashpoint in. Select Solo. This should grant you solo-mode access, as well as a new GSI Droid. Let me know if this works for you!
Tait "pariahloki" Watson

Morkhaine
12.03.2014 , 02:16 PM | #9
There is an NPC outside of each Forged Alliance Flashpoint. Speak with him, and he will ask you which mode you would like to tackle the Flashpoint in. Select Solo. This should grant you solo-mode access, as well as a new GSI Droid. Let me know if this works for you!
You mean the droid? I tried this earlier but doesnt give me a choice. Just goes straight to tactical.

TaitWatson
12.03.2014 , 02:18 PM | #10 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Morkhaine View Post
You mean the droid? I tried this earlier but doesnt give me a choice. Just goes straight to tactical.
If you're only getting the Tactical option, it sounds like it has already been completed on Solo (or previously). We'll look into it further.
Tait "pariahloki" Watson