Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Improvements for PvP (;D)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Improvements for PvP (;D)

indelible
12.26.2011 , 03:31 PM | #1
So I've been hagging on the warzones, and I think there's a few things that need to happen:

General combat:

Tab targeting - I can't figure out for the life of me how it works. I wish it to work by targeting the player closest to me in my direct LoS. It doesn't seem to do that. It just seems to cycle through character closest to me in any direction. That's pants. Change it ;D

OMGLAG - It's been mentioned lots, but it bears mentioning again. Fix the lag. It is intolerable.

Warzone score board:

More information - Needs to have more information. I want to know the Advanced Class, level, name, damage done, healing done, kills, objective score and medals. What we have now is a really lacklustre system.

Access - The score board should be accessible throughout the warzone. I should be able to check the score at any point in the game. Seems ridiculous that you can't.

General:

The problem with the warzone score board means that there is little accountability in the game. If this problem is solved then we'll have a really healthy and dynamic PvP community per server, that will feel like there's accountability involved even in pug matches.

That's all I can really think about by now. Feel free to troll me for my suggestions if you must.
Bloodworthy EU
Lythria - 50 Sith Sorcerer
<Death Watch>

tesoma
12.26.2011 , 03:33 PM | #2
agree