Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Corrupt my companions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Corrupt my companions

DWarrior
12.25.2011 , 07:21 PM | #1
I hope they add this later. Every time I enter my ship Vette always gives me that dumb look (oh plz remove blah blah blah). I just want her to become evil already. You would think being around a big evil sith lord would rub off at some point but nope. Maybe they should add this
1020 367
Zabrak Marauder ---

AnubisXy
12.25.2011 , 08:30 PM | #2
Agreed. Corrupting/Redeeming your companions was one of the most fun things about KotOR 2.
"He doesn't use the Force. He just uses... force."

Azure_Prower
12.26.2011 , 02:16 AM | #3
Let BioWare make the cake to perfection before you start demanding the icing.
"My enemies are those whom I make. Not those who others say they are.
Some consider me a dark Jedi whilst to others a mercenary.
Yet I am no slave to a code nor to an ideal. My will is forever free."

- Azure Prower, executive of the Ebon Fox corporation.

DWarrior
12.26.2011 , 02:54 AM | #4
Not demanding, just suggesting
1020 367
Zabrak Marauder ---

Robert_Angier
12.26.2011 , 08:55 AM | #5
ok, two things, number one, bioware didnt make kotor 2, bioware companion mechanic has always been whether they like you or not, corrupting redeeming isnt apart of their companion MO.

number 2. that cake comment is *********** stupid, "let the cake bake to perfection" we are PAYING for the cake, and its not like we pay once and they make it better out of the kindness of their hearts, they get payed by us EVERY MONTH.

if he had made his comment in beta, your response would be correct, but seeing as the game is released and its official, we can make as many bull **** comments as we want.

with that said i don't agree at all, to be honest with you the companion relationship aspect of this game is not something i really care about.

Quiet
12.26.2011 , 09:00 AM | #6
Companions have their own personalities, some can be molded into your image and some can not.

Spoiler

Grimmas
12.26.2011 , 03:18 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Robert_Angier View Post
ok, two things, number one, bioware didnt make kotor 2, bioware companion mechanic has always been whether they like you or not, corrupting redeeming isnt apart of their companion MO.
You haven't played DA:O then, numerous companions in that game could be corrupted (their outlook changed from "I'm in it for the greater good" to "I will do what benefits me regardless of consequences").

Quote: Originally Posted by Robert_Angier View Post
with that said i don't agree at all, to be honest with you the companion relationship aspect of this game is not something i really care about.
Others obviously care enough to make threads about it.

This kind of feature would be nice to have in 2-3 years but I'd rather they work on more substantial stuff first, like the much-hinted-at expansion of the space game.