Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Some things you may not have seen before...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Some things you may not have seen before...

Banthabreeder
11.11.2014 , 06:14 PM | #11
Absolutely beauty! I'm blown away. Unfortunately, to create some of these, where normally you just use 1 hook to put something up, you have to use up 8 to 12 hooks. I've gotten my place to look real nice and can't pull anything out to do something like this but I will try. You really should get an award for coming up with this. Major Kudo's!
“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”

SplashNOR
11.24.2014 , 09:27 PM | #12
Well done!! Absolutely brilliant idea!

Horacio
11.25.2014 , 02:36 PM | #13
/hat tip

Very nice - I am pilfering this but I will duly point out to all that ask that it is infact, the 'gaytastic' technique. This is some next level stuff here, like Star Wars Fung Shui.....Put this up on Pintrest and soccer moms will be all over Hobby Lobby on Black Friday trying to get the stuff they need to make this.
Baeric - PT - DPS
Najeh - Assassin - Tank
Lugwrench - Commando - Heals

Storm-Cutter
11.26.2014 , 02:48 PM | #14
Great work!

I Thought I'd add this....

It's the dark side signs made into café tables. - Add a few chairs et voilà!

Signs as cantina tables

You can have themed Dark side or light side watering holes or offices or mix them up as you see fit!
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================

ScarletBlaze
11.26.2014 , 03:12 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Storm-Cutter View Post
Great work!

Signs as cantina tables

You can have themed Dark side or light side watering holes or offices or mix them up as you see fit!
Like this . I think you could also just use it as a small shelf instead of a table.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vLlZlR

Horacio
11.27.2014 , 08:50 AM | #16
Great work!

Signs as cantina tables

That's pretty damn awesome right there. Stealing this as well.

Hrmm....cannot seem to get them low enough on the wall to look right :/
Baeric - PT - DPS
Najeh - Assassin - Tank
Lugwrench - Commando - Heals

ScarletBlaze
11.27.2014 , 10:15 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Horacio View Post
That's pretty damn awesome right there. Stealing this as well.

Hrmm....cannot seem to get them low enough on the wall to look right :/
Try adjusting the wall hooks to the small ones and then it should work. That's what I had to do.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vLlZlR

Banthabreeder
11.27.2014 , 08:45 PM | #18
I don't know how I did it, but i managed to remove enough items from my stronghold without removing too much so I was able to create 3 of these pieces of art and put them up. 1 in the main hallway, and 2 in main room that looks out onto the balcony.

I invited a guildie to come look at them. She totally freaked out! I'm serious. She couldn't believe that they were made from multiple art trophy's. She couldn't stop saying how cool and amazing they look. (And I said I can't take credit for the idea cause PianoMatt did it first).

If anyone wants to see them, I'm on the Bastion and my Nar Shaddaa's strongholds name it DOGGONECRAZY Galactic Stronghold. Come by and have a look.

Banthabreeder
11.27.2014 , 08:47 PM | #19
Great work!

Signs as cantina tables

That's very clever. Good job.