Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can multiple alts share a stronghold?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Can multiple alts share a stronghold?

Artimities
10.24.2014 , 11:55 AM | #1
If I have multiple alts do they have access to my stronghold or is it player specific? In other words.. .can all of my imperial alts on my server share a stronghold? Thnaks!

Mubrak
10.24.2014 , 12:08 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Artimities View Post
If I have multiple alts do they have access to my stronghold or is it player specific? In other words.. .can all of my imperial alts on my server share a stronghold? Thnaks!
It's legacy-wide, so republic alts can enter your imp's stronghold as well.

Actually it's a bit of a letdown, there are only 4 strongholds and up to 22 chars per server. On the other hand, those 4 strongholds are already huge credits sinks...

Theeko
10.24.2014 , 12:56 PM | #3
More so the items you put into them, than the actual unlocking part

Velarax
10.26.2014 , 12:38 PM | #4
All the toons in one legacy may share a stronghold. Just be aware that when traveling to opposite faction SH (Coruscant or DK) you will be charged 1k credits to be "smuggled" into enemy territory. Tattoine and NS are neutral

SplashNOR
11.24.2014 , 09:14 PM | #5
I've unlocked all SH's, and the one on Tatooine might be the best SH for versatility, neutrality and size. You even get TWO landing pads, not just one. I wish they're resize 'your' starship to 100% and add the option to board those at your SH directly.

khsolo
11.25.2014 , 05:09 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SplashNOR View Post
. I wish they're resize 'your' starship to 100% and add the option to board those at your SH directly.
Or land at them...

That would definatelly be very nice

Vanisher
11.27.2014 , 02:59 PM | #7
I think that would be a pretty cool touch maybe not have the ship take of or land but have a static ship you can place and enter and maybe even decorate the inside of that lol.