Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Battlegrounds Heats - Republic Reborn vs Wroshyr Alliance

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Battlegrounds Heats - Republic Reborn vs Wroshyr Alliance

Beniboybling
08.07.2014 , 02:39 PM | #1071
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
*sigh*

Now I get personally attacked for this great, wonderful. All I did was go to the list of disallowed peopleand then to the "most powerful" lists. Found the guys highest on the list that werent banned. Just so Happens Kun is the one highest on the Force uer list that is also highest on the Saber list, that was all.

GM Luke would lose 2v1 against Revan and Surik, no doubt in my mind. Most Force users can take out an AT-AT heck Luke did so in Episode 5 BEFORE his training with Yoda. Heck most spec forces members can take out 1 AT-AT with the right circumstances.

I Dont recall Luke ever fighting 100 people. That seems way over blown and BS. I also dont recall this "star destroyer take down with TK" I remember him moving a mini black hole but he didnt go around doing that all the time he didnt move it very far, and technically the Vong were some what moving it as well.

Welk (some one people basically have listed as a nobody) was able to power through his force push thanks to throwing his body weight into it and his strength in the force as well, of course he was off balanced by a light force pull but that was the side effect of him plowing through the push, but again Luke isnt all powerful.

My battle is against EVERYTHING that is overblown it just so happens OR is the most common with this, with the whole "sorcery" thing.

I do find it funny I am sitting here claiming "GM Luke isnt really that powerful that he cant be debated" and "well look the next highest up those lists is Exar Kun why isnt he a problem 1v1 he should be able to beat ANY ONE ELSE" Gets turned into me saying "NJO SMASH, NJO STRONGEST THERE IS"???? I just said Kun an OR character should be able to beat in single combat anyone on or off the lists.... so????
The top members of the REAL Most Powerful List are all banned, funnily enough that list informed by decision.

I don't even need to check to know that Exar Kun is not close to Luke Skywalker in anything.

Anyway, perhaps there is an argument to be made that Revan and Surik can defeat Luke. But considering they'd supposedly struggle with Horn and Saba, and considering Luke's own abilities. I personally doubt it. I am not prepared to convince myself, nor do I have the patience to convince others, that your claim is true - so it's best not to try.

I'm afraid that's where this discussion ends, I respect your viewpoint, but it's not a change I'm prepared to make and at this rate this discussion is only going to turn increasingly sour, so I suggest we put a lid on it.

Beniboybling
08.07.2014 , 02:40 PM | #1072
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: THIS DEBATE IS CLOSED

Victor: The Republic Reborn
The Results:

Republic Reborn: 27

Wroshyr Alliance: 25

The next matchup, the Fist of the Empire vs the Confederacy of Independent Criminals, has begun.

Thanks for debating! That is all.

tunewalker
08.07.2014 , 02:41 PM | #1074
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
The top members of the REAL Most Powerful List are all banned, funnily enough that list informed by decision.

I don't even need to check to know that Exar Kun is not close to Luke Skywalker in anything.

Anyway, perhaps there is an argument to be made that Revan and Surik can defeat Luke. But considering they supposedly struggle with Horn and Saba, and considering Luke's own abilities. I personally doubt it. I am not prepared to convince myself, nor do I have the patience to convince others, that your claim is true. So its best not to try.

I'm afraid that's where this discussion ends, I respect your viewpoint, but its not a change I'm prepared to make and at this rate this discussion is only going to turn increasingly sour, so I suggest we put a lid on it.
Horn and Saba can defeat Luke 2v1. But yes its clear these forums are not ready to debate a character like GM Luke with civility, so you are right. I thought maybe they were with the allowance of Revan and how that used to be, but clearly not yet you are right.

tunewalker
08.07.2014 , 02:44 PM | #1075
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: THIS DEBATE IS CLOSED

Victor: The Republic Reborn
The Results:

Republic Reborn: 27

Wroshyr Alliance: 35

The next matchup, the Fist of the Empire vs the Confederacy of Independent Criminals, has begun.

Thanks for debating! That is all.
you did it again, you need to fix the numbers it should say 25 next to the WA

Silenceo
08.07.2014 , 02:50 PM | #1076
you did it again, you need to fix the numbers it should say 25 next to the WA
But Tune, it is tradition!
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Selenial
08.07.2014 , 02:50 PM | #1077
Horn and Saba can defeat Luke 2v1. But yes its clear these forums are not ready to debate a character like GM Luke with civility, so you are right. I thought maybe they were with the allowance of Revan and how that used to be, but clearly not yet you are right.
You personally attacked members of this forum about a previous Kaggath and expected a civil response?
I feel bad for Star, he didn't deserve that and he was one of your few supporters.

Also, yeh, Luke destroyed a ship. Go look it up.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

tunewalker
08.07.2014 , 02:57 PM | #1078
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
You personally attacked members of this forum about a previous Kaggath and expected a civil response?
I feel bad for Star, he didn't deserve that and he was one of your few supporters.

Also, yeh, Luke destroyed a ship. Go look it up.
I fail to see what any of this has to do with Star? He wasnt any where near this whole debacle of me going. "Hey maybe we can try allowing GM Luke he couldnt solo fleets and such" turned into "tune hates OR YADA YADA" Turned into "I hate Star????" Who wasnt even apart of this whole debate about Luke and such so..... what????

I am really confused these days....aparently I should just not post any more, cus everything I say gets some one angry.

MarcheseAMM
11.26.2014 , 06:09 PM | #1079
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
The KotOR CG states the following:

"Many wars scorched Onderon, the last would end with the help of Jedi yet again, and one last time the power Nomi had brought to bear and Arca Jeth before her, would turn the tide of battle to the forces of good."

"An Exile would turn the face of war against the Sith with the power of light and hope, a battle meditation that ended the civil wars on Iziz for good."
Page number? I can't find this in my guide.

MarcheseAMM
11.26.2014 , 06:13 PM | #1080
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
However in the KotOR CG it states that Darth Revan's favourite naval strategy was dropping out very close to enemy vessels, instantly trapping them all and taking the opponent out completely, it's how the Republic Navy got trashed so badly early on.
Page number for this also? Every source you site here is just making crap up.