"Furious Weapon Set" Do you mean all weapons?

ScarlettDiablo

Howdy BW, just wondering if you mean all weapons will be awarded to the toon that reached said Tier:

Tier 2 – Rating 1300-1649

• Color Crystal Lockbox from Tier 3

• Unique Season 3 Tier 2 Title

• Unique Season 3 Silver Trophy Decoration

Furious Weapon Set based off Top Tier PvE and PvP gear (Revanite)

Please say yes?! :p

If not, it'd be nice to know (well, not that nice, lol) so I can go cry into a corner now, survive the sadness now and

not when patch 3.0 lands on Earth ;) (too melodramatic, I know, lol)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy BW, just wondering if you mean all weapons will be awarded to the toon that reached said Tier:

If not, it'd be nice to know (well, not that nice, lol) so I can go cry into a corner now, survive the sadness now and

+1 Would like to know.

It would be good to know. From the stream we know that there will be legacy bound MH and OH weapons, such as a Furious Lightsaber and a Furious Offhand Lightsaber. They used a Revanite Focus, so there might be no Furious Focus/Generator/Vibroknife/Scattergun. Without those OHs, the lockbox would have to contain 8 weapons (MH Saber, OH Saber, MH Pistol, OH Pistol, Rifle, Sniper, Cannon, Saberstaff).

It would be good to know. From the stream we know that there will be legacy bound MH and OH weapons, such as a Furious Lightsaber and a Furious Offhand Lightsaber. They used a Revanite Focus, so there might be no Furious Focus/Generator/Vibroknife/Scattergun. Without those OHs, the lockbox would have to contain 8 weapons (MH Saber, OH Saber, MH Pistol, OH Pistol, Rifle, Sniper, Cannon, Saberstaff).

That... is a good point. Did not notice that. Except what they could do is just give you whatever is needed for your AC... but that isn't exactly a set if you're not a dual wielder.

Edited by Aienir

...from the stream we know that there will be legacy bound MH and OH weapons, ... Without those OHs, the lockbox would have to contain 8 weapons (MH Saber, OH Saber, MH Pistol, OH Pistol, Rifle, Sniper, Cannon, Saberstaff).

From the stream we also know the weapons look so awesome I am drooling all over them. As someone mentioned already, they look so cool!!!

And yeah, that's why I am wondering about what they mean by SET. I grovel before BW, please be those 8 weapons, lol.

And as someone also mentioned, if u ain't double wielder, meaning u get only 1 weapon, that is not a set. :p

And I guess since it's the weekend we won't get an answer until maybe Monday :( (they don't work on weekends on forums, do they? :p )

• Dev Post

The Furious Weapon Set is a lockbox with every Furious weapon shell (lightsaber, offhand lightsaber, double-bladed lightsaber, assault cannon, blaster rifle, sniper rifle, blaster pistol, and offhand blaster). They are all Legacy bound so you can send them to alts.

The Furious Weapon Set is a lockbox with every Furious weapon shell (lightsaber, offhand lightsaber, double-bladed lightsaber, assault cannon, blaster rifle, sniper rifle, blaster pistol, and offhand blaster). They are all Legacy bound so you can send them to alts.

Thanks for the clarification. I think a lot of people will be happy about that.

Can I send you cookies? You just made my horrible day 10,000 time better.

Thanks for answering!

Edited by Aienir

I think... I think I haven't loved a news bearer more than now.... yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Edited by ScarlettDiablo

Also knowing that these rewards will be legacy bound in advance, not 1 week prior the end of the season, could've helped us, with weak main characters to gear out a fotm class who actually has the chance of getting these rewards with these abysmal queue times even on the most populous european pve server...

Announce the damn rewards BEFORE the season starts, so we all know and can consider if it'll worth or waste our time... how hard is it, to figure something out in advance and hold onto its CM counterpart for a while also?

What about the other offhands?

Have you thought about the other offhands? Here the sents / maras and slingers / Mercs win out by getting offhands. What about slipping in shotgun, knife, generator, shield and focus as legacy weapons for the other classes?

The rest of the adv classes will still have to do a lot off gree events to get their offhands.

Just a suggestion

Why isnt there a legacy offhand for shadows, guardians, and sages? Are we still stuck with the only one beeing available from the gree event that never returns..?

Have you thought about the other offhands? Here the sents / maras and slingers / Mercs win out by getting offhands. What about slipping in shotgun, knife, generator, shield and focus as legacy weapons for the other classes?

The rest of the adv classes will still have to do a lot off gree events to get their offhands.

Just a suggestion

You beat me to it.. Its not right having the only available offhands for alot of the classes beeing from an event that just doesnt seem to return at all..

What part of "WEAPON set" didn't u get?

Besides Vibroknife (which really just works as a focus or generator);

Offhands aren't weapons. Except Offhand lightsaber and OH blaster pistol (lightsaber and pistol imply obviously weapons, which actual classes' animations display using: GS, Mercs, Maras, Sentinels). Focus, generators, shields, AREN'T weapons.

And if ur argument is that they should've included in the Tier 2 rewards the offhands besides the weapons, then

I'd say why not ask for ear and implants and relics as well? :rolleyes:

Edited by ScarlettDiablo

Just a suggestion

Who cares about those? You can't actually see them.