Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dread Palace (NiM) 8-Man World Progression Tracking

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Dread Palace (NiM) 8-Man World Progression Tracking

Emperor-Norton
10.29.2014 , 05:36 PM | #721
Quote: Originally Posted by Lendish View Post
Missed Timed Run with alts by 1 f***** second
The timer expired when calphayus was already dead and we were about to kill the holocron.
http://i.imgur.com/Us4Jlpa.jpg
All right, we can all stop raiding. No one is going to top this case of how close we came to getting timed run.
Macedonicus
plz Fix Watchman

Mazanator
11.01.2014 , 01:03 PM | #722
Marksman 8 man Council heeereee weee gooo
Not the greatest pull from myself but was still a timed run kill
http://www.twitch.tv/agent_thrax/c/5411139

I think I could do 3.2k-3.3k on a good pull with Marksman depending if I have to Tale Tyrans too, My phase 2 dps was rather aids also could ramp that up a bit.

RikuvonDrake
11.01.2014 , 02:00 PM | #723
Out of curiosity, how much does MM/SS pull in phase 2, assuming average amount of crits, no reds close to Brontes and normal AoE uptime (as in boss does not teleport like a *********** ***** to the other side of the room all the time)? Does it rival hybrid numbers?

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

Mazanator
11.01.2014 , 03:07 PM | #724
Quote: Originally Posted by RikuvonDrake View Post
Out of curiosity, how much does MM/SS pull in phase 2, assuming average amount of crits, no reds close to Brontes and normal AoE uptime (as in boss does not teleport like a *********** ***** to the other side of the room all the time)? Does it rival hybrid numbers?
Hybrid is still better, An average Marksman Phase 2 would be about 3.7k-3.9k for me (On the video it was a bad pull for me and i done 3.4k because #bad). Average hybrid pull for me would be about 4k. Hybrid is still better but it is doable with marksman if you play it perfectly.

Bad Marksman vs Hybrid= 3.4k vs 3.7k
Normal Marksman vs Hybrid= 3.7k vs 4k
Good Marksman vs Hybrid= 3.8k vs 4.1k

Ardarell_Solo
11.16.2014 , 03:48 PM | #725
Late - but better late than never: Taking the Jawas to Alderaan killed Styrak for the 47th time, Brontes for the 23rd time and all the other Dread Misters for at least the second time, i.e.: We finally got Council, too ;-)

Kill
Achievement

Congrats to everyone who was so much faster than us and good luck to everyone who's still at it, gogogo!
El'ethon - Sentinel <Taking the Jawas to Alderaan> T3-M4

justinplainview
11.20.2014 , 03:41 AM | #726
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardarell_Solo View Post
Late - but better late than never: Taking the Jawas to Alderaan killed Styrak for the 47th time, Brontes for the 23rd time and all the other Dread Misters for at least the second time, i.e.: We finally got Council, too ;-)

Kill
Achievement

Congrats to everyone who was so much faster than us and good luck to everyone who's still at it, gogogo!
Congrats on getting Council down Elethon, glad to see you guys get it

Ardarell_Solo
11.20.2014 , 05:27 AM | #727
Quote: Originally Posted by justinplainview View Post
Congrats on getting Council down Elethon, glad to see you guys get it
Hey thanks man, appreciate!! Yep, we're happy right now :-)

(Updated broken link for Killpic)

Ardarell_Solo
11.21.2014 , 05:32 AM | #728
Here's a vid from our second Council kill

At the start of the video you can see our tactical notes, including diagrams and stuff. Though it's in German, you can tell how we tried to make up for not being "top notch progression players that can handle any given scenario just by improvising" with lots of rules and fixed positions. Pretty much what you'd expect from us Germans right? ;-)