Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How will the match end?...

Firaxis_Amn
11.07.2014 , 04:51 PM | #11
Hmm this match is from progenitor also I think. There is a lot of skill on the rep side so they won 1000 to 468....or something.
Morthag (Mandalorian Hunters)
Gemha (retired)

Asbetos
11.08.2014 , 01:05 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Firaxis_Amn View Post
Hmm this match is from progenitor also I think. There is a lot of skill on the rep side so they won 1000 to 468....or something.
Agree with the assessment, a lot more skill on the Republic side.

Quote: Originally Posted by Bolo_Yeung View Post
Another one. Again Harbinger...
A bit of a mistake there?
The Progenitor
Darth Xinthos Skykiller <Retaliation>
Captain Zyka Skykiller <Sons of Anarchy>

Bolo_Yeung
11.08.2014 , 03:39 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Asbetos View Post
A bit of a mistake there?
Yep. Don't know, always getting Harbinger and Progenitor mixed up. That was Progenitor ofc - sorry for the mistake.

http://www.podmrok.pl/gsf/329513.png

The match ended with score 1000:132 After a succesful Tensor hijack Reps had 2 sats then took B. Around 500:3. the Imps took A after switching to GS/bomber combo, then (while A was heavily attacked then retaken by Reps - Imps got B and neutralized C for a while... however Reps quickly got B back and didnt allow C to fall...

It certainly didnt look like it.

Ryuku-sama
11.08.2014 , 06:42 AM | #14
Yep. Don't know, always getting Harbinger and Progenitor mixed up. That was Progenitor ofc - sorry for the mistake.

http://www.podmrok.pl/gsf/329513.png

The match ended with score 1000:132 After a succesful Tensor hijack Reps had 2 sats then took B. Around 500:3. the Imps took A after switching to GS/bomber combo, then (while A was heavily attacked then retaken by Reps - Imps got B and neutralized C for a while... however Reps quickly got B back and didnt allow C to fall...

It certainly didnt look like it.
Nice.. I got it totallly wrong sadly Get matches from The Ebon Hawk, Jedi Covenant or Jung'Ma please.. I know the good pilots on these.
"If it wasn't broken, we shall break it. If it is balanced, we shall beat it until slow and painful death follows. If it is overpowered, it is working as intended." - Bioware 2015

Bolo_Yeung
11.08.2014 , 10:07 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryuku-sama View Post
Nice.. I got it totallly wrong sadly Get matches from The Ebon Hawk, Jedi Covenant or Jung'Ma please.. I know the good pilots on these.
Pretty much no one in our team expected this outcome...

Now the Red Eclipse for a change:
Maybe something like this... how did THIS match end?

PS. Sorry for concenctrating on EU servers but thats where I play... US servers have bad latency for me :/

Ryuku-sama
11.08.2014 , 11:30 AM | #16
Pretty much no one in our team expected this outcome...

Now the Red Eclipse for a change:
Maybe something like this... how did THIS match end?

PS. Sorry for concenctrating on EU servers but thats where I play... US servers have bad latency for me :/
Clearly a crushing victory from your team.. So I'll go with your team got cocky, the newbs on the other side wasn,t so newbs and they won.. Probably pretty tightly.
"If it wasn't broken, we shall break it. If it is balanced, we shall beat it until slow and painful death follows. If it is overpowered, it is working as intended." - Bioware 2015

Bolo_Yeung
11.09.2014 , 01:57 PM | #17
The enemy team didnt score a single point (it was a trap ) I feel ashamed a little, but wanted to win the domination to 0 for once ...
Anyway, looks like people aren't intrested in quiz, so I'll stop here. If anyone wants to give his/her own team screen for guessing, feel free to do it.