Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Coordinated GSF Play

Ryuku-sama
11.07.2014 , 02:40 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by caederon View Post
Here's what I don't get with this line of reasoning, and Zaskar's incessant complaining and grandstanding... every server I have played on has a large population of players who perform really badly in matches. I've had people cop an attitude about getting simple tactical advice on every server I've played on at one time or another. This is not a server specific problem. Depending on time of day and who's around, any of the servers I play on can cough up a series of terrible matches that leave me questioning whether the pilots involved have any intention of learning to play the game.

The reason I fly the bulk of my matches on BC and Ebon Hawk is that I feel like I have a better chance of getting into a competitive match on those two servers than any of the others. It doesn't always happen, of course, but there's still a better chance of having decently skilled teams of pilots flying against each other there in my experience.

Zaskar, who were you on BC, and when did you play? I"ve logged lots of matches since starting around January. It would be great to have a frame of reference to determine where your BC hate came from.

- Despon
I'm not talking about bad. I'm talking about troll.
"If it wasn't broken, we shall break it. If it is balanced, we shall beat it until slow and painful death follows. If it is overpowered, it is working as intended." - Bioware 2015