Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Loot System

Paladan
12.26.2011 , 11:06 AM | #1
Does anyone know if there is a way, as a group leader, to change the loot system to perhaps just random? I group up and play with alot of old friends and guildmates from SWG and they are all far to polite to hit the "greed" button so then one of us (me on the last Flashpoint we did) ends up feeling like a "greedy" player as I was hitting the greed button so that the loot was at least taken by someone.

Is there some way to change the options on how a group loots so that it can be just totally random or some other option?

UncelSam
12.26.2011 , 11:13 AM | #2
ive been wondering about this too

Paladan
12.26.2011 , 12:07 PM | #3
If there is no option than I think it would be very helpful, and advisable, for the developers to consider making a few more options for how loot is, or can be, distributed within a group.

Iwipe
12.26.2011 , 12:09 PM | #4
Or introduce a /roll command for PuG operations

Drunken_Idiot
12.26.2011 , 12:26 PM | #5
there is options to change loot, if you right click your portrait and go under group there is a loot option and you can set at what lvl items get rolled on and anything below that gets picked up by whoever grabs it and you can change if you want random rolls or if you want to hand out items by hand etc... i haven't messed with it too much as me and my friends just greed roll for everything and the one person who needs the item rolls need and automatically gets the item.

hope this helps
FCMC - http://fcmc.enjin.com/
West Coast PVP
Server: Dark Reaper
+18 and must have a sense of humor