Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We Need Brackets

trentman
12.26.2011 , 10:59 AM | #1
Its not ok that a premade group of all 50s can go into a warzone and steam roll whatever comes at them, I know you up everyone's stats to 50 but lower lvls just dont have the experience or the abilities to compete with 50s. This game needs brackets for the pvp to becompetitive instead of how it is now.

IllicitSolicit
12.26.2011 , 11:06 AM | #2
No thanks, brackets will kill off low level PvP within a few months, just like it has in other MMOs. I'd rather face a few 50s as a lvl 15 than queue for an hour to get into a warzone that gets cancelled after 120 seconds for not having enough people in it.

Just adapt your tactics when you're low level, don't go blazing in and getting into 1v1s against high levels.

warkat
12.26.2011 , 11:07 AM | #3
If they do that then the level 50's would have a 3 hr que because of lack of players and wouldn't pay sub money and quit the game.

MrTerrito
12.26.2011 , 11:10 AM | #4
I think if they introduce a lvl 50 only bracket a month from now it will be fine.

scfs
12.26.2011 , 11:18 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by IllicitSolicit View Post
No thanks, brackets will kill off low level PvP within a few months, just like it has in other MMOs. I'd rather face a few 50s as a lvl 15 than queue for an hour to get into a warzone that gets cancelled after 120 seconds for not having enough people in it.

Just adapt your tactics when you're low level, don't go blazing in and getting into 1v1s against high levels.
Eh they already stated we'd get a 50 bracket ya?
The question becomes if we'll get another bracket to break up the 10-49.