Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

NPC limit in strongholds effectively removed!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
NPC limit in strongholds effectively removed!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AlienEyeTX
10.22.2014 , 12:19 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by ikinai View Post
Yeah, Kaliyo needs to get drunk.

Wait a minute, second thought....
No. No second thoughts about that one! Kaliyo and Vette are gonna be a riot when they drink together.
You like free stuff, right? Click on this referral link to get yours. I'll get a little something, too. Welcome home. #freethelekku

MagikFingerz
10.22.2014 , 12:20 PM | #32
Great change! Keep up the good work

Quote: Originally Posted by VaeVictis View Post
Now just remove companions being holograms if you're not logged into the character they belong to.
Quote: Originally Posted by Apophis_ View Post
Wow, this is awesome! You actually listen to us, thanks.

Now I just need non-holo companions to be 100% happy with Strongholds
This. Please!
55's: Sage - Caranx | Sentinel - Wu'Chi Gunslinger - Jhaxx | Commando - Chronix
Assassin - Thoraxx | Juggernaut - Haxxion Operative - Axihn | PowerTech - Drexxin

<55's: Shadow - Nexxon | Guardian - Daexion Scoundrel - Jhaxara | Vanguard - Chronox
Sorcerer - Thoraxa | Marauder - Raxxon Sniper - Draxxon | Mercenary - Laranxa

Max_Killjoy
10.22.2014 , 12:22 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacobise View Post
I can confirm this as well. Bartender still shows as an NPC so perhaps they intend to turn him into a vendor down the road? That would be REALLY nice.
The bartender, waitress, and serving droid need to actually sell all the food and drink from around the galaxy.

TaitWatson
10.22.2014 , 12:24 PM | #34 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

After doing a check to see what else was pulled into 2.10.2, we found that the ability for Guild Masters to allow other Ranks within the Guild to start Invasions was also put in! GMs can set this permission within the Ranks tab in the Guild window.

I'll put that in as part of my Patch Note update as well.

-tait

(p.s. - sorry about hijacking your thread, Jerba!)
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ikinai
10.22.2014 , 12:26 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by AlienEyeTX View Post
No. No second thoughts about that one! Kaliyo and Vette are gonna be a riot when they drink together.
Well, I guess she couldn't make the place look any worse than it is. I mean, the network security screen is already tilted to the left and falling off the wall, and Blizz just stands at the entrance under his scrap peddlers stall with HK51 harassing visitors as they enter my Nar Shaddaa stronghold. Treek let the veractyl out and is running through the halls, it's a wonder my bartender and dancers haven't run off yet.
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School
Is this referral mic on? It's free stuff and stuff, in game.

BrintoSFJ
10.22.2014 , 12:50 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
This is fairly close! This change (and the Character Screen change in a different thread) were scheduled for a later update and ended up getting pulled into 2.10.2 at the last minute, so the changes weren't found when I was compiling the notes for this update.

I'm going to add the new notes to the 2.10.2 notes ASAP, as it is most certainly a noteworthy change!

- Tait
A heroic quest on imp side in belsavis have been bugged since launch, it can not be taken again directly from npc once it is completed, people have to get it from another person who have it , we have been reporting that again and again; i alone have reported that bug at least 10 times, you guys did not even bother fixing that. but you went ahead and "fixed' a bug that most of the playerbase enjoyed instead of making that a toggle option. you guys are really something...

Darth_Wicked
10.22.2014 , 12:51 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post
A heroic quest on imp side in belsavis have been bugged since launch, it can not be taken again directly from npc once it is completed, people have to get it from another person who have it , we have been reporting that again and again; i alone have reported that bug at least 10 times, you guys did not even bother fixing that. but you went ahead and "fixed' a bug that most of the playerbase enjoyed instead of making that a toggle option. you guys are really something...
Untrue.

It worked fine for a serious while AFTER launch. At the very least, until the end of 2012.

EDIT:

Regardless, this is great news all around.

Wartornfey
10.22.2014 , 12:59 PM | #38
Hey folks,

After doing a check to see what else was pulled into 2.10.2, we found that the ability for Guild Masters to allow other Ranks within the Guild to start Invasions was also put in! GMs can set this permission within the Ranks tab in the Guild window.

I'll put that in as part of my Patch Note update as well.

-tait

I'm waiting for Tait to say "and that bug with clothing clipping through mounts has finally been fixed too!".
Wishful thinking?

Jerba
10.22.2014 , 01:01 PM | #39
No problem, that was totally worth it. Our GM is going to be happy he isn't forced to login at server reset anymore.

laughingbuddha
10.22.2014 , 01:01 PM | #40
Awesome.

Thanks!

Also, as mentioned above having persistent companions that don't turn into holos would rock, too. If only they could keep the custom gear we have them decked out in, and not revert to the default stuff like they do as a holo.