Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked PvP Season 3 Rewards

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
10.16.2014 , 09:59 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Tis the season for furious action! Get a sneak peek of the rewards for Season 3 Ranked PvP!

Read More
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Alyssis
10.16.2014 , 10:24 AM | #2
Dang.. color crystal.. That might be reason alone to do ranked..

The question tho.. unique.. do you mean unique as in this is the only way you get it, or unique as in 4 weeks and we release it in the next cartel packs..?

Jerba
10.16.2014 , 10:24 AM | #3
Nice to see you are publishing the rewards earlier now! Also, nice to see that pets are not part of the reward, since this way you don't anger casual players who are OCD pet collectors.
Keep up the good work, looking forward to see the full rewards and tier cutoffs!

And by the way, please stop calling speeders "mounts", or at least tell your German translators that they should translate mount as "Transportmittel" and not "Reittier", because this walker is certainly not an animal beast of burden, but a mechanical speeder. At least this time the error is just on a blog page and not on a pack sold on the CM...
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

AlexModny
10.16.2014 , 10:28 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Alyssis View Post
Dang.. color crystal.. That might be reason alone to do ranked..

The question tho.. unique.. do you mean unique as in this is the only way you get it, or unique as in 4 weeks and we release it in the next cartel packs..?
The color crystal will only be available as a Season ranked reward. Right now it is only planned for a Season 3 reward but based off y'alls feedback that might change.
Alex Modny | Assistant Designer
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.] [Dev Tracker]

SeanFM
10.16.2014 , 10:39 AM | #5
Thanks for releasing this. It's much better to release something than wait until everything is ready to be revealed imo, so gj. And the colour crystal sounds cool.
Vismanus on YouTube
Seanir - Sentinel | Venaola - Scoundrel | Kayli - Sage | Feanir - Vanguard | Geanir - Guardian | Leyde - Shadow | Zyarra - Commando
Teanir - Sniper | Veanir - Assassin

Nothematic
10.16.2014 , 10:41 AM | #6
Credit where it's due Alex, that mount is 100x better than the ridiculous helmet from last season.
Coastas - 70 Marauder | Confidential - 70 Operative
[DARTH MALGUS]

Alyssis
10.16.2014 , 10:41 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexModny View Post
The color crystal will only be available as a Season ranked reward. Right now it is only planned for a Season 3 reward but based off y'alls feedback that might change.
Nice.. Thank you for the answer! Looks like i need to dust of the old pvp gear, and see how i match up!

DragulThrawn
10.16.2014 , 10:58 AM | #8
Can you tell us the needed ranking for Tier 1 ?
7 Days Free Play + 1 Server Trans for free, klick me( i know you want it )

Merc All-Star Solo Ranked:
Season One : done
Season Two: done
Season Three: done
Season Four: done

AlexModny
10.16.2014 , 11:10 AM | #9 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by DragulThrawn View Post
Can you tell us the needed ranking for Tier 1 ?
We haven't made the decision yet on where the breaks will be but last season it was 1600 for Tier 1. So one would not be foolish to assume Tier 1 in Season 3 will be relatively close to that number.
Alex Modny | Assistant Designer
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.] [Dev Tracker]

Lt-Snake
10.16.2014 , 11:11 AM | #10
It better not be an all black color crystal, I'll be super duper mad as I don't pvp.. Hardcore pve is my cup of tea.. And that's a color crystal I've wanted since launch.