Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: October 2nd, 2014

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
10.01.2014 , 12:55 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

On October 2nd, all game servers and SWTOR.com will be unavailable as we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.10.1a will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Thursday October 2nd, 2014

Duration: 2 hours

Time: 3AM PDT (10AM GMT) - 5AM PDT (12PM GMT)

This patch will address an issue with Legacy Cooldown perks. Formal Patch Notes will be available October 2nd.

During maintenance, all updates and additional information will be posted on our Twitter account. Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Elfa
10.01.2014 , 02:28 PM | #2
Thank you for your quick action on this issue.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

Rankyn
10.01.2014 , 02:37 PM | #3
Excellent!
It's amazing how much I've come to take the shorter QT cooldown for granted.

Nmyownworld
10.01.2014 , 02:47 PM | #4
Thank you for the quick fix. I will once again smite the enemies of the (insert your faction here). Majestically call a quick travel shuttle as I heroically sneer at defeated foes. For Ptach! Giver of patch notes, and cheese sandwich connoisseur.

Pscyon
10.01.2014 , 02:59 PM | #5
Glad to hear. The current cooldowns are very... unfun.
What you get from a referral link: a box of junk and one single server transfer token.

What the other person gets: 500 cartel coins, 100 more each month you stay subscribed, a speeder bike and a droid vanity pet.

Darth_Wicked
10.01.2014 , 03:18 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Thursday at best, expect another patch and another two-hour downtime.
^^^

If only I could get the lottery numbers right.

Darth_Wicked
10.01.2014 , 03:37 PM | #7
Also, I guess Legacy perks pertaining Accuracy and HP bonuses will remain for now?

Oxidsed
10.01.2014 , 04:16 PM | #8
Yay, another patch in the middle of our raid time... seriously, can you schedule these things outside of AEST prime time!!!!

LordArtemis
10.01.2014 , 04:35 PM | #9
This is great news. I personally would be curious as to what is causing this problem, considering it has appeared more than once.

It is also notable that when copying over characters to PTS Legacy unlocks made with coins do not transfer, but credit paid unlocks do. There seems to be some kind of base issue with the Legacy system and how it is linked to the CM/CC system.

SebastiaanZ
10.01.2014 , 04:47 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Oxidsed View Post
Yay, another patch in the middle of our raid time... seriously, can you schedule these things outside of AEST prime time!!!!
Yeah they can't cater everyone. It would mean something negative for others ... some people are so only caring about theirselves.
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!