Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

3.0 information today?? PLEASE!!!!!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
3.0 information today?? PLEASE!!!!!!!!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Vember
09.29.2014 , 03:34 PM | #231
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Man, Courtney is cute. I'm in E-love.

OrinVlado
09.29.2014 , 03:36 PM | #232
Quote: Originally Posted by Thmsleon View Post
Maybe they are Trolling us???
Guess we will find out tomorrow wont we? Honestly I can see them doing that, just for kicks and giggles lol

xTonyStarkx
09.29.2014 , 03:37 PM | #233
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
Stay back, Im holding a thermal detonator!
I love how bioware thinks it's funny and can joke about yet another false promise. Yay lets all laugh and joke about no progress being made on this game.....
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

ghoul_drool
09.29.2014 , 03:37 PM | #234
Going to agree with Darth Wicked. It's poor form. Let's say you're a software company and you're getting ready to announce an expansion. You pick a date for this announcement. You even go so far as to say publicly when abouts this announcement will be.

If you do all this, you're gonna KNOW what's coming in said expansion. It's in the final stages. You can SAY it's three WZ maps, two ops, nine strongholds, three planets, six ships, one companion, whatever. You know this.

If you DON'T, you don't make an announcement.

Only thing that could influence this delay is the release date. Someone missed a deadline and they can't be sure anymore. They're covering bases first.

Not buying this special subscriber perk. At. ALL. That is nothing but fluff, a shiny extra to win over the sentiments.

The real issue is the release date. They're not sure.

AAAAAAJKKRRYZZ
09.29.2014 , 03:38 PM | #235
Quote: Originally Posted by michaelsith View Post
I doubt any subscribers really care for extra, we just want to know what the new content is rather than sit here with nothing to do but wait for an announcement that lets us know how many more months we'll be waiting for new content.
What do you mean Mikey? I totally want to know what worthless pet, speeder, and title I am going to get that everyone else is going to have as well. Knowing that information is totally worth waiting an extra couple weeks for a release date and general information.
The Federal'Agent Legacy
If you knew who I was and the things I've done before in my life, you would know that I'm not bluffing. So go ahead; blow yourself up into a million little pieces, first thing I'm gonna do is I'm gonna make your mother come in here and clean it up.

Warrgames
09.29.2014 , 03:39 PM | #236
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
Stay back, Im holding a thermal detonator! To answer your question about the expansion announcement:

Soon! We are holding the announcement back a bit to add something really nice for subscribers, and well be revealing all shortly - a couple of weeks at the latest. The delay of announcement has no effect on the expansion schedule, and we are still sticking to our commitment of launching it this year.
Special for subscriber
Spoiler

Since I just ruined special thing for subs Bruce can we please get some information? Lets face it you could release the information you were planning on before this delay than tell us about sub's
Spoiler
in 2 weeks.
"I don't like Tatooine, but I do like saying Tatooine." Theron Shan
Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/fSvsyK Click for free stuff.
"Nonsense repeated doesn't make it truth." Arcaan

EricMusco
09.29.2014 , 03:40 PM | #237 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

First, I want to apologize for the last minute nature of getting you the information on the delay. I know many of you are frustrated that Tait and I didn't mention anything on the stream on Friday. Simply put, the studio was doing everything possible to still announce all of the details today or tomorrow, in September. Unfortunately, as of today, we moved the timeline back and so we told you once that decision was made. I realize "a couple of weeks sounds ominous," but know that everyone is hard at work to get you this information as soon as we can (which will hopefully be sooner, rather than later).

We are all really excited to share details of our next expansion with you. I know you are all eager to hear details, any details, and we will get you all of the details as soon as we can. We just want to make sure all of the information is correct before we put it out there.

Thank you again for your patience with this.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Infernixx
09.29.2014 , 03:41 PM | #238
Hey, all you people who constantly ask why BW doesn't give out information more often and wonder why the developers keep things quiet until it's all set in stone....

This thread and the freak-outs contained therein is exactly why they don't give out info before it's set in stone.

I mean, people are having full blown meltdowns because of a delay in an announcement of an expansion that we all know is going to happen before the end of the year.

Think about that for a second.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

Reno_Tarshil
09.29.2014 , 03:41 PM | #239
Hey folks,

First, I want to apologize for the last minute nature of getting you the information on the delay. I know many of you are frustrated that Tait and I didn't mention anything on the stream on Friday. Simply put, the studio was doing everything possible to still announce all of the details today or tomorrow, in September. Unfortunately, as of today, we moved the timeline back and so we told you once that decision was made. I realize "a couple of weeks sounds ominous," but know that everyone is hard at work to get you this information as soon as we can (which will hopefully be sooner, rather than later).

We are all really excited to share details of our next expansion with you. I know you are all eager to hear details, any details, and we will get you all of the details as soon as we can. We just want to make sure all of the information is correct before we put it out there.

-eric
Thanks Eric. I appreciate you taking the time to respond. I'll be expecting that Dinobot Mount in the mail soon.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

Tatile
09.29.2014 , 03:42 PM | #240
Hey folks,

-eric
But will we get details?!