Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

3.0 information today?? PLEASE!!!!!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
3.0 information today?? PLEASE!!!!!!!!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AlienEyeTX
09.29.2014 , 12:47 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Almost five months or so.

It was also announced eleven(!!!) months before release.
Not that it would need to have the same lead time.

Personally, I'm betting that CM sales are going so well that this expansion will be "free." At least for subscribers.
You like free stuff, right? Click on this referral link to get yours. I'll get a little something, too. Welcome home. #freethelekku

Darth_Wicked
09.29.2014 , 12:48 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by AlienEyeTX View Post

Personally, I'm betting that CM sales are going so well that this expansion will be "free." At least for subscribers.
Ha!

I doubt it but I wouldn't mind being wrong.

BruceMaclean
09.29.2014 , 01:10 PM | #33 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Thmsleon View Post
One more day left till the end of the month...Tait or Musco, can we please...please....please...please...get the info today. I like most of the community are excited to see what is in store for us
Stay back, Im holding a thermal detonator! To answer your question about the expansion announcement:

Soon! We are holding the announcement back a bit to add something really nice for subscribers, and well be revealing all shortly - a couple of weeks at the latest. The delay of announcement has no effect on the expansion schedule, and we are still sticking to our commitment of launching it this year.
Bruce Maclean | Senior Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

TUXs
09.29.2014 , 01:13 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by AlienEyeTX View Post

This is my belief as well. "Free", which means they'll roll it out over several updates again, just like GSF and GSH.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Darth_Wicked
09.29.2014 , 01:14 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
Stay back, Im holding a thermal detonator! To answer your question about the expansion announcement:

Soon! We are holding the announcement back a bit to add something really nice for subscribers, and well be revealing all shortly - a couple of weeks at the latest. The delay of announcement has no effect on the expansion schedule, and we are still sticking to our commitment of launching it this year.
Here we go...

Essence_of_Light
09.29.2014 , 01:14 PM | #36

I am disappoint.

EDIT: And some wonder why people have trouble trusting Bioware even after they promise/announce things...
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for free
goodies like Cartel Market unlocks
!

AlrikFassbauer
09.29.2014 , 01:15 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Thmsleon View Post
One more day left till the end of the month...Tait or Musco, can we please...please....please...please...get the info today. I like most of the community are excited to see what is in store for us
I guess err assume that the word "patience" is completely alien to you ?
Complex minds
Cope with
Complex problems.

ToxicityGarden
09.29.2014 , 01:15 PM | #38

- Headdesk -

johnatters
09.29.2014 , 01:18 PM | #39
Pathetic.

michaelsith
09.29.2014 , 01:23 PM | #40

I doubt any subscribers really care for extra, we just want to know what the new content is rather than sit here with nothing to do but wait for an announcement that lets us know how many more months we'll be waiting for new content.
Forever remembering Rambeezy