Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Bug] Lost the majority of the achievements from the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
[Bug] Lost the majority of the achievements from the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

R_E_M_U_S
09.21.2014 , 08:12 AM | #31
Have lost the majority of my achievements too. Had 100%. Server: The Progenitor. Please fix this.

Jamus_Divinus
09.22.2014 , 07:51 AM | #32
Lost every single NS event achievement (295 iirc).

Am patient though and believe it will be fixed before the next NS event takes place...in 2015
Star Wars Galaxies - Bria Server - April 2005- December 2011
1,000,000,000+ Mounts:262/270 Pets:225/241
Achievement points:44250 Ships mastered: 24/24

TaitWatson
09.25.2014 , 12:36 PM | #33 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone,

I know a lot of you are affected by this issue, and we are still diligently seeing what happened. I don't have any updates regarding a fix at this time, but I will pass along that information as soon as I do.

-Tait
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Yorickhun
09.26.2014 , 12:52 AM | #34
Besides the Nightlife event's achievements I miss the Rakata FP's for doing it 25 times. I did it already around 8-10 times which is there in the 10 times achi while 0 in the 25.

mbfhl
09.26.2014 , 04:59 AM | #35
Thanks for updating Tait. Letting us know that it's still on the table and not forgotten, even if there's not update as such, means a lot.

DarthBatemanJ
09.26.2014 , 07:11 AM | #36
And please, please don't make the solution to bring out the Event and again and have to re-do it. With the large amount of Random Number Generator associated with this, it is completely unfair to expect people to win those items again!

EDIT: Also have this bug, The Shadowlands

TheAncientPast
09.27.2014 , 04:25 PM | #37
A "red-do" solution is absolutely out of question. I see no reason for doing this event every again. Spend an insane amount of time and credits to get the 100% and I want to see those achievements granted again. I don't care how BW will do it I only care that it is done.

Suggested solution: just programm a script that automatically grants all the achievemnts again, maybe even with a fake date (because the dates a achievement had been completed are also gone).

Re-doing such achievements is a no-go. I mean, this time its the Nar Shadda Lifetime event. Next time maybe the Gree event (also have 100% there) . I was so happy after I finally had 100% of gree and never ever having to do it again, standing on illum for hours, waiting for surgokk or gravak to spawn again and finding a raid group to kill them bevor someone else does. Or endlos killing of gree robots.
Or just imagine haven the hidden achievement from ragkhoul ... disease 1000 people ... finally completed and then gone by a patch and not regranted again. Just imagine the horrors after having so much time and efford spend (but then wasted) on such achievement.

I already accepted many things, problems, bugs and so on within the game. I'm still playing it, even after many codex entries are still unavailable, even after the companions Yuun and Rusk are sill bugged (attacks not counted as tech or range but as force - for tech users?), and many more things/problems.
But not getting those achievements back I worked so hard for would be the final coup de grace for me in playing swtor.

demotivator
09.28.2014 , 08:19 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by TheAncientPast View Post
A "red-do" solution is absolutely out of question.
I wouldn't be too worried. I am sure it is just a display issue that occured when the event was turned off. I wouldn't be surprised if turning it on again would make our achievements reappear.
Randomizing your forums.

Urantia
10.01.2014 , 05:31 PM | #39
Same went from 295/295 to 35/295. Glad I saw a post in the Gen. forums or I might not have even noticed. I am glad there was a reply to this, and hope we get it resolved. As others have pointed out, being forced to redo it would be a huge slap in the face due to how the event worked. Not to mention some of us might find it important to have timestamps that reflect when we truly did it {why have timestamps otherwise?}.

As another above pointed out it may be a display issue and I sincerely hope this is true {had a similar thought}. Since what is displayed makes zero sense. I have not been super happy with the direction of the game for a long time....and things like this are like salt in the wound. While not "game-breaking", it may be my last straw. My larger concerns aside from achievements is losing confidence in the game's integrity. If this can happen at the drop of a hat...what is to say others things will not suddenly blink out...items start being lost out of inv/cargo etc.

Why participate if there is a chance it will be for nothing?

In case it matters, I am on The Shadowlands server.
│║▌█║▌║
SQUADRON238

Apophis_
10.02.2014 , 01:04 PM | #40
I hope BW is working on solving this issue, and we won't be force to do this event again. Like most of you, I spend millions of credits and many hours to get 100%, and I'm not willing to do that again.
Thimburd (Guardian Tank) | Drobinka (Balance Sage) | Thimi (Scoundrel Healer)
Soulwaker Legacy in <Hoth Beaches> private guild on ToFN server.
Living Legend, Founder, Wing Commander, Loremaster, Galactic Hero, S-1 All-Star