Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Did anyone get a Slot Machine in the last pack?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Did anyone get a Slot Machine in the last pack?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Screaming_Ziva
09.18.2014 , 04:15 AM | #1
I've asked on fleet and nobody has said they have gotten one. I've checked the GTN (Shadowlands) and none are listed.

Were the slot machines actually in the last pack?

Lotharofxev
09.18.2014 , 04:17 AM | #2
I've seen a couple of upright "flashy" boxes, but nothing that shows the animation of somebody using the "one-armed-bandit".

Darth_Wicked
09.18.2014 , 04:28 AM | #3
There's a thread on the subject on the Bugs section of the forum.

For what is worth, I maintain what I said there: Either it is incredibly rare or it's not dropping at all.

Screaming_Ziva
09.18.2014 , 05:30 AM | #4
I don't think it's dropping at all.

If it wasn't included in the packs, they should do what they did with the Republic Voss Embassy Sign and put them on a vendor for 1 credit each.

EricMusco
09.18.2014 , 01:01 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Screaming_Ziva View Post
I don't think it's dropping at all.

If it wasn't included in the packs, they should do what they did with the Republic Voss Embassy Sign and put them on a vendor for 1 credit each.
Thank you folks for bringing this to our attention. As you have guessed it is unfortunately not in this pack as indicated in the Decorations UI. As Screaming Ziva guessed, due to this error we will be placing the Slot Machine: Smuggler's Gambit on the Binary Star Realty reputation vendor for 1 credit at some point in the future. I do not have exact timing on when this will happen but as soon as I know specifics I will let you know. Just like the Republic Voss Embassy Sign, this item will only be available through the vendor for a limited time.

I will post timing as soon as I have it. Thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

TUXs
09.18.2014 , 01:02 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Thank you folks for bringing this to our attention. As you have guessed it is unfortunately not in this pack as indicated in the Decorations UI. As Screaming Ziva guessed, due to this error we will be placing the Slot Machine: Smuggler's Gambit on the Binary Star Realty reputation vendor for 1 credit at some point in the future. I do not have exact timing on when this will happen but as soon as I know specifics I will let you know. Just like the Republic Voss Embassy Sign, this item will only be available through the vendor for a limited time.

-eric
Nice!!!! Thank you Eric!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Reno_Tarshil
09.18.2014 , 01:06 PM | #7
Wooohoooo! Slot Machines for everyone!
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

Darth_Wicked
09.18.2014 , 01:09 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
Wooohoooo! Slot Machines for everyone!
For a limited time period that is.

Arnianor
09.18.2014 , 01:15 PM | #9

-eric
Thanks for this answer Sir! I knew we could count on you!

Infernixx
09.18.2014 , 01:19 PM | #10
why couldn't this have happened to the Rancor mount?
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.