[BUG] Gree Light Pillar (Blue) not added to decorations list

Adric_the_Red

I bought several decoration items from the Gree Reputation vendor on Ilum, including a Gree Light Pillar (Blue). I unlocked it (at 6:12:51PDT) and got the chat message "You have unlocked a stronghold decoration: Gree Light Pillar (Blue)".

But my decorations list shows Gree Light Pillar (Blue) 0/0. And the tooltip for the item says that I own 0/50. (The other items showed up properly).

I have already filed a ticket in game (#13970097) requesting the item, or a refund of my 4 Grey Helix Components.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't bought one yet cause I'm waiting to find out if it was fixed. Today though someone on fleet general chat was saying that even though it shows up as 0/0 the item can still be placed in a stronghold. I assume you would have to select "show all" and find it in the list. Maybe those of you who purchased it could try it out. Edited by Mozepy

I haven't bought one yet cause I'm waiting to find out if it was fixed. Today though someone on fleet general chat was saying that even though it shows up as 0/0 the item can still be placed in a stronghold. I assume you would have to select "show all" and find it in the list. Maybe those of you who purchased it could try it out.
Not for me.

It shows as 0/0 in my decorations list. And like anything else that shows as 0/0, it can't be placed. Clicking the item in the decorations list shows it in the Preview window, but the "Place" button is greyed out.

Edited by Adric_the_Red

It's not bugged, I believe it goes on a different hook then the orange one.
1) It's not a question of what hook it goes on. I used the item, got the system message saying it was added to my decorations, but my decorations list says I have 0/0 of the item.

2) The blue pillar goes on the same hooks as the orange pillar (Small Floor or Medium Narrow Floor). This is not about the "plain" Gree lights that go on wall hooks. And for those, the blue ones also go on the same hooks as the orange ones.

Not for me.

It shows as 0/0 in my decorations list. And like anything else that shows as 0/0, it can't be placed. Clicking the item in the decorations list shows it in the Preview window, but the "Place" button is greyed out.

What does it say when you go back the seller and look at the item? Does it show that you have one?

Another patch is coming down in the morning.

I bought two of the lights and have experienced the same bug. I took a picture of my screen which says, "You have unlocked a stronghold decoration: Gree Light Pillar (Blue)" but it does not show as unlocked and I cannot place the item. Customer Support has been less than helpful. When I put a ticket in under Loot/Item, it replied that I needed to submit a bug report. However, a bug report says that you will not receive a reply. I WANT MY 8 GRAY HELIX COMPONENTS BACK!. (I bought two light for 4 components each). Those things are hard to come by.

Any update on this bug BW?

Has this been fixed in 2.10?

Even thought you won't get a direct response I have seen things fixed that I have reported as bugs in game. I encourage you to make an in game bug report if you have not.

Edited by Mozepy

i am having the same issue with pillar lights.after the ticket,a mpr Patrick send me the items,i used,and again they were not added. realy annoying.made a new ticket and waiting

Am I interpreting this correctly: You received your components back and then purchased the decoration again and it didn't work? Did Patrick make any mention of the decoration being fixed?

Edited by Mozepy

Just curious, since this doesn't seem to be getting much attention, has anybody been able to use this item successfully?

I bought it about two weeks ago and placed it without problem. It's still there in my room, but the decoration list (now) shows 0/0 for the pillar.

Still seems to be bugged (Orange work fine).

A possible workaround I saw in another topic and have used to place them successfully is to log out of the character who bought them and into my alts... EVENTUALLY you may find an alt that is able to place them.

For me I went through about 4-6 alts before I found one that was able to freely place them.

Hey folks,

I've passed this along a few days ago to be looked into. I don't have an ETA right now, though!

-T

While you're at it could you please include the 2 mounts from the fleet vendor.

Both the Rendili Watchman and the Ubbrikkian Hunter mounts won't add to the decoration list.

Thank you :)

EDIT: Just noticed your use of the past tense...any chance you could pass along the above mount issue anyway?

Edited by Jamus_Divinus

Hey folks,

I've passed this along a few days ago to be looked into. I don't have an ETA right now, though!

-T

Interesting.

I was looking through my decorations on Saturday (9/13), and say my Light Pillar was listed as 1/1, instead of 0/0. So I checked to see if I could place it, and indeed I could. Then picked up both my blue one and my orange one and placed them both in a different room of my stronghold, no problem. I thought maybe the bug was fixed, and the item was "restored" to me, but when I checked my Bug report ticket, it was still "open".

And now today (9/15) I see that you're going to have the QA folks look into the issue. And my Bug Report ticket is now "closed".

Apparently there's something more going on. Or is this just another example of the lack of communication between the CS staff and the QA staff, and QA already implemented a fix for the problem before you made this post saying there's no ETA for a fix?

Edited by Adric_the_Red

Hey folks,

-T

What should we do about the Gray Helix Components that we lost? Those are a bit hard to come by. :(

I am understandably reluctant to buy the item again and lose more. I took a picture of my screen that shows "You have unlocked a stronghold decoration: Gree Light Pillar (Blue)" x 2 to prove that I bought it. Ironically, the two Gree wall lights that I bought at the same time worked fine.

I just checked it again and the blue pillar that worked correctly last week is now gone and the counter says 0/0. -.-
My list also once again shows 0/0 for the blue pillar, although the one I placed is still there, as is my orange pillar (which shows 0/1 in my decorations list).

I think I'll be leaving both pillars in their present locations until we get some confirmation that this is fixed.

When I go to the vendor, it says that it will give me +2 prestige for the unlock, and then says 1/50 (all of that in green text). However, all other indications show that I don't have the item.

After painstakingly trying things (I don't remember how), I was able to get the blue pillar on a hook, but when i click on the hook, it doesn't think that anything is on the hook; i cannot translate or rotate it any further.

Luckily I have it exactly where I want it.

Bug is annoying, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed I have this bug as well. I bought five of the blue Gree lights, and even placed one in a room in my stronghold. Yet as of right now, my list of available decorations says I have 0/0, and I'm unable to place any more. Thankfully, the one I have placed already is still there, but this is still an annoyance.

Any update on whether or not this is going to get fixed?