Patch tomorrow?

Alyssis

New Cartel Packs can go live with no patching involved.

The game's files are already installed, which is why we can preview stuff from the upcoming pack.

The ball is on Bioware's court now.

Same for strongholds. Everyone got the assets for strongholds when it launched, so that doesn't need to be patched in. Access could also be given without requiring a patch, depending on how they set it up.

Same for strongholds. Everyone got the assets for strongholds when it launched, so that doesn't need to be patched in. Access could also be given without requiring a patch, depending on how they set it up.

You win! *streamers* There will be no downtime or patch tomorrow for the launch of Preferred Access as we will just be flipping on access for those accounts.

Also, congrats on World Last Streamers! I think I'm going to switch to sparklers.

You win! *streamers* There will be no downtime or patch tomorrow for the launch of Preferred Access as we will just be flipping on access for those accounts.

Also, congrats on World Last Streamers! I think I'm going to switch to sparklers.

I shall forever mark this day that the last of the streamers was bestowed upon me. My children and grandchildren will hear of this tale.

But to clarify, is this an official announcement that streamers will not be returning? I would hate to have a legendary reward such as World Last Streamers be cheapened by having streamers return at a later date, being given willy nilly to any poster.

It would be a slap in the face.

Edited by MillionsKNives

I shall forever mark this day that the last of the streamers was bestowed upon me. My children and grandchildren will hear of this tale.

But to clarify, is this an official announcement that streamers will not be returning? I would hate to have a legendary reward such as World Last Streamers be cheapened by having streamers return at a later date, being given willy nilly to any poster.

It would be a slap in the face.

The Streamer Power buff has been removed, and the title "World Last Streamers" is no longer obtainable. Congratulations to all those who participated!

The Streamer Power buff has been removed, and the title "World Last Streamers" is no longer obtainable. Congratulations to all those who participated!

Tait can you do a quick run thru of the bug report forums? Animal Mounts are being considered NPCs instead of mount decorations and a multitude of other stuff.

lets hope for some increased sales on GTN in decorations... because the ones right now, they dont buy a thing

and for that only, you should let also the f2p have their home and give them a month of full credit access, so they buy my stuff from gtn.

Edited by Oyranos

lets hope for some increased sales on GTN in decorations... because the ones right now, they dont buy a thing

and for that only, you should let also the f2p have their home and give them a month of full credit access, so they buy my stuff from gtn.

why would people buy decorations when they could instead buy prefab kits?

Tait-

BW does realize that a significant number of times that there isn't scheduled maintenance, that at least The Harbinger suffers some "undisclosed problem" and needs a reboot by Friday? I'm not saying it's 100%. But it's more than 25% of the time.