Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why do I bother listing on the Market.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Why do I bother listing on the Market.

Chassit
12.26.2011 , 03:02 AM | #11
Personally, 2 days is the max I list anything for, esp when the server is this new and the market is unstable. My biggest beef with the market is the interface. I really don't understand why I can't just enter a name to search for...

Anyways...
NFA

You'll take my life but I'll take yours too! You'll fire your musket but I'll run you through!

corgashan
12.26.2011 , 03:28 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Pandabutt View Post
2 days is actually a bit short... 5 days would be good though

the AH needs some tweeking still in all honesty.

1: Functional Search Option
2: Longer Listings (1 day, 2 day, 5 day, Longer???)
3: Bulk Listing Feature
4: Live Price Change (So we can reprice something we already have listed without relisting)

1-3 would all be fantastic additions to quality of life on the AH, but I really hope they don't do anything like number 4. One of the few things I actually like about the way they've implemented the GTN is that the very high deposit cost prevents people from sitting at the terminal all day and relisting for 1 credit less than the next guy.

The way it is now, you have to actually pick a price you think is appropriate and go with it. If it doesn't sell, you can choose whether to simply relist or change the price at that time.

ColonelKer-Nal
12.26.2011 , 05:16 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by corgashan View Post
1-3 would all be fantastic additions to quality of life on the AH, but I really hope they don't do anything like number 4. One of the few things I actually like about the way they've implemented the GTN is that the very high deposit cost prevents people from sitting at the terminal all day and relisting for 1 credit less than the next guy.

The way it is now, you have to actually pick a price you think is appropriate and go with it. If it doesn't sell, you can choose whether to simply relist or change the price at that time.
Agreed.

But I still say that CoH's double blind bidding/listing system is one of the best AHs around. You can only see the last 5 sale prices and you have no idea what the actual list price was. You can see the number of bids and the number listed. That's it.
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.
~Robert A. Heinlein