Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Give up 3.0 info

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Essence_of_Light
09.09.2014 , 10:45 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
Yeah, you're screwed either way, so I you might as well just ... let it go.
God Batmantastic dammit!

You. I don't like what you did.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for free
goodies like Cartel Market unlocks
!

BruceMaclean
09.09.2014 , 12:41 PM | #32 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by ninjonxb View Post
I would say give it a week, at most.
Since we know that the story of 3.0 is related to the Forged Alliances storyline. They are probably going to give it a few days for everyone to get a chance to play it before they put out details that may spoil the new FP.
You nailed it. We have been holding back 3.0 details because <SPOILERS!!>. But now that Forged Alliances is out there with this morning's launch of 2.10 we're letting folks have a little time with Rakata Prime and then spilling the beans on 3.0. Look for a teaser within a week, and then a full announce before the end of month!
Bruce Maclean | Senior Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ninjonxb
09.09.2014 , 12:51 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
You nailed it. We have been holding back 3.0 details because <SPOILERS!!>. But now that Forged Alliances is out there with this morning's launch of 2.10 we're letting folks have a little time with Rakata Prime and then spilling the beans on 3.0. Look for a teaser within a week, and then a full announce before the end of month!
Yay
*insert gloat about being right*

Orizuru
09.09.2014 , 12:54 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by collinc View Post
Ah, the old "stop playing" solution. Just what everyone wants. It's like the McRib. I simply stop craving it the other 11 months of the year. Easy peasy.
You know, I was doing a perfectly good job of not craving a McRib this month. Until I read this thread.

TUXs
09.09.2014 , 12:54 PM | #35
Thank you for the reply Bruce. We ask because we're anxious
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Callaron
09.09.2014 , 12:55 PM | #36
Woohoo! Best news all day! Looking forward to it!
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Suggestion for letting us add certain story characters to our Strongholds.

Essence_of_Light
09.09.2014 , 12:58 PM | #37
Huzzah! PRAISE THE SUN!

Seriously though, thanks for letting us know Bruce. A little communication goes a long way.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for free
goodies like Cartel Market unlocks
!

michaelsith
09.09.2014 , 01:17 PM | #38
Must have more kephess in 3.0
Forever remembering Rambeezy

collinc
09.09.2014 , 01:21 PM | #39
Full announcement towards the end of the month. So that means that either it is getting less than 3 months lead up time; Much less lead up time than GSH, GSF, and RotHC. Or it's being delayed into 2015.

MonCalmari
09.09.2014 , 01:26 PM | #40
Beanssss, mmmmm. Make sure to bring a towel as well