Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Give us free sub time

Guiken
09.03.2014 , 06:29 AM | #1
Stop !@#$ing with APAC prime time. baddies. 4th time in a week now? Fix yo **** yo

Atrositos
09.03.2014 , 03:39 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Guiken View Post
Stop !@#$ing with APAC prime time. baddies. 4th time in a week now? Fix yo **** yo
I agree with you 101%!!! *** are we paying for? worst customer service in any online game I have every played.
Compensation is must! Free sub time or free cartel coins!!

gocard
09.03.2014 , 03:59 PM | #3
<oprah>You get a rancor! And you get a rancor! And you get a rancor!...</oprah>
The Eto'o Legacy | Harbinger
Neymar - Shadow | Nčymar - Sentinel | Nęymar - Vanguard | Néymar - Powertech
Huttball Videos

Monterone
09.04.2014 , 04:54 AM | #4
I'm gonna be disappointed if there is no compensation for all this downtime as well. I've worked graveyard shifts for the past 10 days and I feel you Aussies, coming home from work and not being able to play, pretty much every other day, is very frustrating -- I mean, I do pay for this game, I would greatly appreciate being able to play it.

I don't think they're in the habit of giving pro-rated refunds, but there are Cartel Coins right?
Saminette
<DMG Ctrl> <Purple Cog>
Harbinger

Breamas
09.04.2014 , 05:23 AM | #5
I hope they do something to compensate us for all the lost time because of their f**k-ups. Even I just started playing this game 2 1/2 months ago I'm already starting to get disappointed with all the server crashes n stuff. For this game to be out for 10yrs or however long it's been out for, they should have server stability resolved by now. At this rate with all this crap happening it will cause me to unsubb and go back to playing the game I quit playing since I was playing the freeshards instead of the live version of it. Gives us some cartel coins or something to compensate us because this is getting really old fast. When it comes to customer support this game is by far the WORST. Y'all can't do in-game support over the phone is really a joke while y'all sorry customer support agents can do it but instead y'all DON'T. So I suggest if y'all want to keep the current player population from dropping like crazy, y'all better get y'alls crap together and get this game working properly. Better yet go contact dark age of camelot and hire a few of their coders and I bet this game will run smoothly then since I've NEVER seen a single server crash and the servers on that game can support a lot more players then these cruddy servers can. I lost to much sh*t due to the damn rollback yesterday morning.

eVentHoriZn
09.04.2014 , 04:34 PM | #6
^ I live in Montana, and that was just too much "y'all"
Lykui - Juggernaut
The Harbinger

MsMalice
09.05.2014 , 12:26 AM | #7
The struggle is real.
RAYE
R.I.P. JIRAYA

Rorkiy
09.05.2014 , 02:35 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by MsMalice View Post
The struggle is real.
/eat \o/
Rorkiy - Guardian; Shiroyasha - Shadow; Rorkiys - Sentinel; Rorkies - Scoundrel
The Ecihos Legacy
<The Ex-Dalborran Elitists>

zevronic
09.05.2014 , 05:36 AM | #9
I like the game but the server problems are getting really old. It is very frustrating and then you don't even get an explanation which makes it more frustrating. Some of us work and have limited time to play. It really pisses a person off when they are looking forward to getting on for the limited time they have available and look at the server and see a light load and then told you will have to sit in the que and you sit in the que forever.

MsMalice
09.06.2014 , 02:30 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Rorkiy View Post
/eat \o/
Oh hai there! /eat
RAYE
R.I.P. JIRAYA