Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game update 3.0 question

Darth_Wicked
08.30.2014 , 05:47 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by LyraineAlei View Post
That people from SOE are posting something that might be true? I caught that. But maybe they're dropping red herrings for us to chase to keep us guessing.
Now you're being paranoid, like those who claim that the Anerv hasn't gotten the Fefj Tenebtn treatment.

Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
you're drifting close.
Possibly. Must be some Shiri-related occurrence.
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link FAQ )
Quote: Originally Posted by CAUTION: CANNOT VERIFY SOURCE
I realized that the Empire destroys people.
Our once-great society runs on human fuel and serves no purpose beyond ego.

Oyranos
08.30.2014 , 06:05 PM | #12
makeb was not cool enough, it is little platforms... But a planet like Alderaan, is magical...very open

I support the idea to expand the allready existing planets, double their maps. And maybe a new planet in the way. This will also give them the chance to revamp them... If they give us planets planets planets... They wont have time to fix all the planets after..!

A flood of planets, is not very ideal....

U can allready see that, in the most recent expansion with houses. Those planets you can buy a house, got beautiful animations and stuff... but those who didnt, are like the old times.

Now that we got planet invasion and conquests that is really cool! They could expand the planets we already got, with more things to do and more sophisticated for the conquest/invasion. Nar Shadaa also have the gangs and cults... We have in some classes little stories with that, but it could be very usefull idea and tool for the invasion!
My referral link for returning or new players, for great rewards and a free character transfer.

MSchuyler
08.30.2014 , 06:55 PM | #13
Let me get this straight. You were chatting on fleet and people started talking about 3.0. You believed everything they said and became instantly disappointed, then started a thread on here criticizing Bioware for not doing 3.0 like you want them to do, and....

you have no idea what is in 3.0.

Thanks for the reliable and well-documented reporting, there, Bro. Good job!

LyraineAlei
08.30.2014 , 07:37 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Now you're being paranoid, like those who claim that the Anerv hasn't gotten the Fefj Tenebtn treatment.
He might have.

And I sit and watch cop dramas, so that's likely where my paranoia originates. But it might be a red herring. >=D
Alei Legacy on BC: Lyraine (55)[mercenary]/ Naastsh'ya (17)[operative]/
Nau'ur'dha (15)[sorcerer]/ Marockluxson (36)[guardian] <On hiatus from the game to refocus>

jamiemulv
08.30.2014 , 07:40 PM | #15
in the twitch streams they did the dev's said that 3.0 will be rise like ?

which means it will more than likely be a level in increase and some new story
RUN FROM THE LIGHT, JOIN THE DARK WE ARE COOLER

Free subscription for 7 days http://www.swtor.com/r/bN94Rn

acerx
09.01.2014 , 09:02 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Hebruixe View Post
They claim 3.0 will be a "makeb-sized" expansion. Fear not.
They also claimed we'd have more info about the "rise style" expansion "sooner rather than later", and that was more than 4 months ago at a cantina tour stop in april.

April - dec = 9 months.

Sooner would be less than half of that timeframe, and it's been more than half.

All I'm saying is, don't hold your breath hoping for an mmo company ran by EA to really mean exactly what they say, or to do what they say, when they say they will do it, and you'll be much less disappointed.

Alec_Fortescue
09.01.2014 , 09:07 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Hebruixe View Post
They claim 3.0 will be a "makeb-sized" expansion. Fear not.
I fear because the recent "Makeb-sized" expansion provided barely more than WoW's content update. : (
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Infernixx
09.01.2014 , 09:36 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
I fear because the recent "Makeb-sized" expansion provided barely more than WoW's content update. : (
Oh, don't you worry your little head, there will be plenty of jedi robes in that expansion.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

Darth_Wicked
09.01.2014 , 10:45 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
Oh, don't you worry your little head, there will be plenty of jedi robes in that expansion.
That's just being mean.
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link FAQ )
Quote: Originally Posted by CAUTION: CANNOT VERIFY SOURCE
I realized that the Empire destroys people.
Our once-great society runs on human fuel and serves no purpose beyond ego.

AureliaKarrde
09.02.2014 , 04:51 AM | #20
I would be thrilled by them just putting more areas on each planet. kinda like the bonus series you used to have to use to level before the xp boost....just make us go visit every planet again. OR put in Imp areas on Tython, Ord Man and Coruscant and Pub areas on Korriban, hutta and kaas.
Chandrilla Refugee - Sith