Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK-51 question

Tumbal
08.31.2014 , 10:11 PM | #1
I have HK-51 on one character but I unlocked him though cartel coins after doing the HK-51 mission on another character. If I go back and do the HK-51 quest and unlock him by completing it will I lose all the upgrades I have given him by overwriting him with the default HK-51? The reason I am doing this is to get him to show up in my decorations list. I hope someone gets what I'm saying.

LordBarok
09.01.2014 , 12:07 AM | #2
Not sure about that, never bothered finishing the quest line on other characters that I already purchased him on through legacy. It shouldn't overwrite, but to be safe you should unequip everything that is upgraded on him and save it all in your inventory or cargo hold, then finish the quest.
Darth Barok / Darth Sya / Agent Solarix - GM of <Storm Squadron>
Master Saralyn / Master Coralisa / Maj. Solaric Cern - GM of <Saber Squadron>
My 55s on Jung Ma (US East RP-PVP) / Here's my Referral Link - Click for free stuff.

Aries_cz
09.01.2014 , 04:19 AM | #3
He doesn't show up as a decoration when you unlock him through legacy perk? I would say that is probably a bug.

And, also not sure, as I always earned my HK by doing missions (I like the quest chain), is the mission even available once you unlock him through the Legacy Perk?
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU-PvP)
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

Drew_Braxton
09.01.2014 , 06:53 AM | #4
No, you will be good. I did the same. I think I received his gear via mail if I recall, but nothing about what you've already given to him will disappear. I redid the mission line twice after unlocking him myself.

Tumbal
09.02.2014 , 03:51 PM | #5
Thanks for the help. Did the quest, unequipped him to be sure, he didn't overwrite but he still doesn't show up for this character in the decorations list .