Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP Help

happysister
08.30.2014 , 12:03 PM | #11
so what would your suggestions be as far as skill tree, stats and relics go for a scoundrel healer in arenas?
Lorhin - SS/DF Gunslinger
Sashel - Sawbones Scoundrel
<Fortitude>

LordCaramun
08.30.2014 , 12:04 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Rynis View Post
mo****in odddyyyyyyy
Break free from the woman's chains and **** outta Harb and come back to home server teej

Xanxasm
08.30.2014 , 03:13 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by happysister View Post
so what would your suggestions be as far as skill tree, stats and relics go for a scoundrel healer in arenas?
Typically you'll see this http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#40...GRRzfsZ0cZhM.3

Some people won't take the damage reduction in the heal tree in order to reduce the CD of debilitate.

Stats vary depending on your preference, I know decent to good OP/scoundrels that use crit from 23-27% with the rest in power surge. Relics you're going to want to use Serendipitous assault and the main stat(can't think of the name atm) relic.

Never keyboard turn!
Flic

mmerry
08.30.2014 , 04:50 PM | #14
The top ops/scoundrels also get the 2 pc pve heal set bonus (Arkanian) for the 15% boost to kolto cloud. You need to use a 28a(I think) power mod, then a 25 adept enhancement. You only lose something like 8 expertise.
Jedi Covenant
Wildberry Poptart - Shadow DPS
Unsubbed and playing WoW

Xanxasm
08.30.2014 , 05:30 PM | #15
Couple of guys in LD use the pve 2 piece while keeping 2018(different classes)
Flic

happysister
08.30.2014 , 06:09 PM | #16
wouldn't have thought to use the two piece pve set, but that makes a lot of sense. thanks for all the tips, guys. i'll definitely work on putting those to use.
Lorhin - SS/DF Gunslinger
Sashel - Sawbones Scoundrel
<Fortitude>

ace_boogie
08.31.2014 , 06:49 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by mmerry View Post
The top ops/scoundrels also get the 2 pc pve heal set bonus (Arkanian) for the 15% boost to kolto cloud. You need to use a 28a(I think) power mod, then a 25 adept enhancement. You only lose something like 8 expertise.
But I don't pve... Sad panda
Retired

LordCaramun
08.31.2014 , 07:16 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by ace_boogie View Post
But I don't pve... Sad panda
Arkanian is easy to get sir

ace_boogie
08.31.2014 , 07:23 PM | #19
It's not that it's hard... It just bores me to sleep. Literally
Retired

Panic_Prone
09.07.2014 , 08:10 AM | #20
feefty told me this morning that im a sorry player and im not even half as good as gil. he quickly logged off before i could respond so here it is. i wont deny that, not everyone can be as good as gil, i've played with gil for a long time so i know better than even feefty. im pretty sure what feefty thinks of me as a player is probably the consensus opinion of the majority of your guild. im always up for constructive criticism. what can i work on to get to be at least half as good as gil
Saiyan