Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wanted: Dead and dismantled

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tellenn
08.28.2014 , 01:28 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by oOKernOo View Post
It's not a silly name like 'han soooolo' or any such rule bending name here, this silly as it may sound to some, It means something to me, I have a personal connection to it, and I really hope they don't change it or make the NPC with it a moronic character that people associate me with 'oh look that guy copied his name off the court jester... pfftt idiot...' Nooo! i got here first!
I had something similar with my sith sorcerer. Named him Ankus after an ancient Indian elephant training spear.

Then a character appears called Arkus and I look like it copied the name.
Makabe 55 Sage~Sondaica 55 Shadow~Velosa 55 Guard~Kambai 55 Sent~Arcker 55 Sling~Zemisor 3X Mando
Ankus 55 Sorc~Janas 55 Sin~Aminos 55 Jug~Xaninos 3X Mara~Kastius 55 PT~Yunoss 55 Op
Telen Legacy::The Red Eclipse

Kinudig
08.28.2014 , 09:38 PM | #22
Yes! Great little 5 min read -
This is true Star Warsian pulp at its finest. A flash of spaghetti western in space, a dash of double-cross...
Love it.
MONK<>WOOK
wookieeroar.com
Shadowlands

ZETA_SCORPII
08.29.2014 , 04:05 AM | #23
Very well written Bioware! I can't wait for Sept 9th!

ObsidianVashti
08.29.2014 , 12:00 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Rakugo View Post
"Hed probably had too much, but his other hand was already pouring more, so it seemed rude to refuse."

Haha excellent. Made my day.
Yes this line was great, love these stories. Keep the content up Bioware, I really love the direction that the new game content has been taking. Manaan was great and I love some of the re-designed log interface etc... Thanks!

tharengore
08.30.2014 , 09:21 AM | #25
That was a great read, and i cant wait for some more. Wonder if we get a point to unfreeze Kern?

Also I like this droid, I want to see this droid banter with HK...
Vader,"No Disintegration's"
Boba Fett's thoughts, "Ah Son of a B..."