[Bug] Personal Conquest Reward not delivered

THoK-Zeus

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to know that you are look for it.

Yesterday I report the same thing on the Costumer service forum (maybe the wrong place :eek:)

Here is the link to the post: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=760888

And today I found other 2 post complaing about the same:

1 - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7638974#post7638974

2 - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7638981#post7638981

Ok then, waiting for more news. :rolleyes:

In the character where I did not receive the rewards I had that quest on the log, but in my other char I do not have that quest, but that char still hasn't achieve the goal for this week event.

In conclusion: Last week event I achieve the goal and receive the rewards in both chars, but only one of them that quest appeared afterwards.

I do not know if it is related but is suspicious. :D

Edited by yonsfon

Update?

I have two characters now who are at the quest turn-in for the heroic which will push them over 35k, and I want to know when it's safe to do so and I'll actually get my reward.

Thanks.

I'd say it's safe to do this, I just completed the 35k points with characters today and yesterday, and they both received the rewards just fine. This bug is only affecting a small percentage of the user base, so unless you're really unlucky, it's safe to reach the max.

There's not much point in waiting either, because the earliest that they'd fix this would be Tuesday, and by then the conquest week is over already anyway.

Edited by Jerba

Same here... Ticket #13992122 - Didn't get it on my main character that has been in game a VERY VERY long time.

Was on Balmorra turning in a Heroic when several of my crafted items (3) bumped me over at the same time.

Really would like my personal reward and that should allow me to get the weekly guild one as well (On leader board).

I'm sitting at 45k now and still not been rewarded. I did manage to get an ALT (New) to 35k exactly and she did get the reward on that toon when I logged into the game this morning and the last 3k showed up with crafting.

I'd say it's safe to do this, I just completed the 35k points with characters today and yesterday, and they both received the rewards just fine. This bug is only affecting a small percentage of the user base, so unless you're really unlucky, it's safe to reach the max.

There's not much point in waiting either, because the earliest that they'd fix this would be Tuesday, and by then the conquest week is over already anyway.

I do have the unlucky title and the unlucky legacy title, so I probably shouldn't... but I'm going to anyways :D

The problem seems to be coming from the quest staying in your log from the week before. I believe having the "Personal Conquest Reward" quest in your log is blocking you from gaining your rewards from the current week. I have tested it on about 4 characters and always get my rewards when I drop the repeatable quest prior to reaching my personal conquest goal. 4 characters is a small sample size however, so I cannot be certain if this is the problem/solution, but from what I have seen it seems to be so.

Does it have anything to do with the quests "Personal Rewards" or "Guild Rewards" staying in your quest log after claiming the rewards? They're on a few of my characters and I'm afraid to abandon them.

This seems to be the case. That quest stayed as an empty (other than rewards) entry in my mission log on one of my toons last week, and this week he can't claim the reward after reaching around 40k points.

My other toons (so far) are unaffected. However I submitted a ticket in the wee hours of Friday morning (allowing a full business day before the weekend), the ticket did not receive so much as a droid response, and now I'm worried that I won't be able to claim the reward for this week at all since the points are locked on Monday.

With most quests the weekly reset wouldn't be an issue, but with weeklies being unable to turn in one week has the potential to lock out subsequent participation in future weeks if the problem is not promptly dealt with by GMs and the like.

Ticket number 13992663 if anyone from Bioware cares to look it up come Monday, or hell maybe I'll get really lucky and someone at the Seattle Community Cantina tomorrow will be able to help us. :D

Edited by AdrianDmitruk

All four of my Republic Toons got conquest rewards last week. This week only my newest toon just got the reward today. Two and three days ago - no such luck. Could this be related to the mid-week patching that was done?

I only put one ticket in for the three missing rewards - #13999387. I'm wondering if they need t be reported separately?

Thanks for the posts! We're looking into it.

Nice to know that you're looking into it. How about an update?

My main has over 50,000 CP, which I earned by Thursday, and still has not received her Personal Rewards. I submitted a ticket on Thursday as well.

My MAIN concern is about receiving the Guild Rewards for placing in the top ten this week.

Looking for an update.

Thanks for the posts! We're looking into it.

Nice to know that you're looking into it. How about an update?

My main has over 50,000 CP, which I earned by Thursday, and still has not received her Personal Rewards. I submitted a ticket on Thursday as well.

My MAIN concern is about receiving the Guild Rewards for placing in the top ten this week.

Looking for an update.

Two of my characters this week who have achieved 35k personal conquest points have not received their guild reward because their guild points, for whatever reason, are lower than their personal points. They were in guild the entire week, and even if they had left, it would have reset personal *and* guild progress.

Ticket #14017249

PS: I was super confused, I got an email that someone had replied to this thread, but I didn't see this post here, and I was almost wondering if Bioware had deleted it, for whatever reason. Turns out it was still open in another browser tab and I hadn't actually posted it yet. LOL

Edited by idnewton

Got a response from Customer Service.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human-Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting us about the issue you encountered. This particular case appears to have been caused by a bug within the game that will need to be corrected in a future game update and as such, cannot be corrected by Customer Service.

To allow us to identify and correct these issues, we would request that you submit a Bug Report on this issue. Bug Reports submitted though the In-Game Help Center go directly to our development QA team and not to Customer Service. To submit a bug, you can type /bug in your chat window or select Bug Report from the drop down when creating a new ticket in the In-Game Help Center.

We also recommend checking the latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes for information on any fixes or changes in our game updates or our Known Bugs list, located at the top of our Bug Forums which can be found here: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=417.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and to thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter while playing.

Galactic support is our specialty…

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid M0-T0

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

All I have to say is, since you've confirmed this is a bug and I have screenshots of it occurring on two of my characters, if you don't grant me the proper rewards when you're able to, I'm going to be a very unhappy customer.

Edited by idnewton

I finished my personal conquest goal on 5 characters who are all in the same guild, which placed 8th on the leaderboards. I got the guild reward on 3 of them, the other two characters I did not get a guild reward even though I got the personal reward. I submitted a ticket for this, and I gotta say.. if I'm not able to get my guild rewards I'm going to be pretty annoyed. I did so many characters' conquest goals last week because I was able to do so, this week I probably won't be able to since it's mostly looking like crafting. What's the point of doing it on multiple characters if it's just going to bug out and not give you the rewards? :/

Ticket #14023961

The Harbinger

Edited by azhuresun

My guild WON their conquest, and I got neither the mission reward nor the achievement upon logging in today. Yes I completed my personal goal.

If this is not granted because it's considered a bug then this game has some serious problems.

Mainly because why would a guild focus on conquering the same planet again in the future, just so 1 or 2 people who didn't get the achievement because of a bug can get it again?