Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Show off your characters!

Forgettableone
08.28.2014 , 07:32 PM | #2421
Quote: Originally Posted by chillshock View Post
Alien threesome? You are so nasty!
not.. quite what I had in mind....

Was thinking more use of Uniforms and not having to wait til the end of Act 3 to get group shots of chars + companions. The other thing is I've got a bit of a clan thing going on with the heavy armour wearing sith companions... as soon as they either repeal the holograms or fix the fact the holograms resort to default/nekkid I'll post up the results.
Requiescat in Pace

OddballEasyEight
08.28.2014 , 10:53 PM | #2422
Quote: Originally Posted by Luinthoron View Post
My Bounty Hunter Seikenshi.
Spoiler
Almost no cartel market items... that's kinda impressive nowadays actually!

Luinthoron
08.29.2014 , 01:29 AM | #2423
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Almost no cartel market items... that's kinda impressive nowadays actually!
Never seen much need for those outside headgear, as I like to see my characters' faces and hair. Why put all the work into creating them, only to constantly look at a helmet instead? Oh, and color crystals, since I've liked using the purple ones since KotOR. My Sentinel has a couple of CM items (belt and wrists, IIRC, since moddable gear for those are rare otherwise) simply because I got them while hunting for the crystal. My Sorcerer I posted a few pages back has no CM items at all ever since I switched to a proper purple crystal from GTN.
In with the very first wave | Collector's Edition | from: Estonia | server: The Progenitor
Alanar (Jedi Sentinel) | Saji (Scoundrel) | Marean (Sith Sorcerer) | Shinanth (Sith Marauder) | Eien (Sniper) | Arileen (Jedi Sage) | Seikenshi (Mercenary) | Iristhan (Commando) | Emedea (Sith Assassin) | Mirilae (Sith Juggernaut) | Hotora (Vanguard) | Learia (Bounty Hunter) | Shialea (Smuggler)

OddballEasyEight
08.29.2014 , 04:04 AM | #2424
Quote: Originally Posted by Luinthoron View Post
Never seen much need for those outside headgear, as I like to see my characters' faces and hair. Why put all the work into creating them, only to constantly look at a helmet instead? Oh, and color crystals, since I've liked using the purple ones since KotOR. My Sentinel has a couple of CM items (belt and wrists, IIRC, since moddable gear for those are rare otherwise) simply because I got them while hunting for the crystal. My Sorcerer I posted a few pages back has no CM items at all ever since I switched to a proper purple crystal from GTN.
Wait... what?
But they do add creative choice to the rest of the body as well, not just the head.

Luinthoron
08.29.2014 , 06:49 AM | #2425
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Wait... what?
But they do add creative choice to the rest of the body as well, not just the head.
True, but there's not much I actually like enough to buy the packs or find them for huge sums on the GTN. Not while I have nice enough choices I've managed to get in-game. I am planning to use Mira's set for my other BH, though.
In with the very first wave | Collector's Edition | from: Estonia | server: The Progenitor
Alanar (Jedi Sentinel) | Saji (Scoundrel) | Marean (Sith Sorcerer) | Shinanth (Sith Marauder) | Eien (Sniper) | Arileen (Jedi Sage) | Seikenshi (Mercenary) | Iristhan (Commando) | Emedea (Sith Assassin) | Mirilae (Sith Juggernaut) | Hotora (Vanguard) | Learia (Bounty Hunter) | Shialea (Smuggler)

theUndead
08.29.2014 , 09:01 PM | #2426

My Guardians new look, sitting on his tank on the balcony of his Coruscant home.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
For free stuff and coins including a one time character transfer.
"The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy." Friedrich Nietzsche

BenKatarn
08.30.2014 , 06:29 AM | #2427
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
Just finished my second Sith Warrior playthrough. After a male Juggernaut, this time a female Marauder.

The Emperor's Wrath, Lord (now Darth) Ravene
(not sure if I'll canonically pronounce it like "Raven" or "Rah-VENN")

So, I decided to replay my original male Sith Warrior and I finished the story again yesterday. Here is Darth Vertos. As per my head canon, he is Ravene's father, the mother being Jaesa Willsaam, of course.

- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

QuinlanSaathis
08.30.2014 , 07:22 AM | #2428
One of my Smugglers

Thraxen - Thavien - Jyanna - Sarasa'Vao - Tomoe Gozen - Kuei-Jin - Tyraax - Keris'Sai'Ell - Cayus
Anachyst - Adraxia - Xzaris - Virya - Ilillill - Kai'Sin - Scyon - ExTee-M'Eight - Otzz - Entrophis

Xakthul
08.31.2014 , 07:26 AM | #2429
Nice... Satele Shan gloves and boots with sensuous dress top, right?
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

QuinlanSaathis
08.31.2014 , 07:34 AM | #2430
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
Nice... Satele Shan gloves and boots with sensuous dress top, right?
Correct with legacy pilot belt and Ajunta Pall mask
Thraxen - Thavien - Jyanna - Sarasa'Vao - Tomoe Gozen - Kuei-Jin - Tyraax - Keris'Sai'Ell - Cayus
Anachyst - Adraxia - Xzaris - Virya - Ilillill - Kai'Sin - Scyon - ExTee-M'Eight - Otzz - Entrophis