Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

This game needs a LFG tool desperately!


Kemosobe's Avatar


Kemosobe
12.26.2011 , 02:20 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Satans_Chosen View Post
I support this idea. Better team forming tool.
Did you honestly just say what you just did? I challenge you to go play WoW now with the LFG with the knowledge of how the game was before the LFG as well as any MMO out right now with an LFG and please come back and tell me with a straight face that a LFG tool is in fact a better team forming tool than actually looking for people yourself.
Quote: Originally Posted by GalacticKegger View Post
Curious how many would stand in the street staring down an oncoming garbage truck because they don't have DBM telling them to get out of the way.
Quote: Originally Posted by KROSSDARK View Post
Yeah I feel sorry for the devs. The new breed of gamers are so %$$#&^%

Navaris's Avatar


Navaris
12.26.2011 , 02:23 AM | #12
Yes, and make it cross realm as well so I can roll need on everything... After-all, I did kill that big baddie and therefore deserve equal opportunity at the loot.

Satans_Chosen's Avatar


Satans_Chosen
12.26.2011 , 02:23 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Kemosobe View Post
Did you honestly just say what you just did? I challenge you to go play WoW now with the LFG with the knowledge of how the game was before the LFG as well as any MMO out right now with an LFG and please come back and tell me with a straight face that a LFG tool is in fact a better team forming tool than actually looking for people yourself.
I don't play WoW.

And yes, a LFG is better than looking for people yourself. My three years of playing GW has demonstrated that. Of the hundreds of times I've looked for a team, I can count the instances where I couldn't find one after 15 min on one hand. Yesterday I spend more than 30 looking for a team for cademimu. 15 to to get 3 ppl, and another 15 just to find a tank.
Precise, Complete, Succinct

Kemosobe's Avatar


Kemosobe
12.26.2011 , 02:25 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Satans_Chosen View Post
I don't play WoW.
Then why do you want a system that you don't even fully understand? What game are you coming from that is the reason why you think it is needed?
Quote: Originally Posted by GalacticKegger View Post
Curious how many would stand in the street staring down an oncoming garbage truck because they don't have DBM telling them to get out of the way.
Quote: Originally Posted by KROSSDARK View Post
Yeah I feel sorry for the devs. The new breed of gamers are so %$$#&^%

Satans_Chosen's Avatar


Satans_Chosen
12.26.2011 , 02:28 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Kemosobe View Post
Then why do you want a system that you don't even fully understand? What game are you coming from that is the reason why you think it is needed?
Why do you believe that a tool for forming groups is indicative of WoW and only WoW-player can fully understand it?
Precise, Complete, Succinct

Kemosobe's Avatar


Kemosobe
12.26.2011 , 02:32 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Satans_Chosen View Post
Why do you believe that a tool for forming groups is indicative of WoW and only WoW-player can fully understand it?
Did not answer the stated question of what MMO are you coming from.
Quote: Originally Posted by GalacticKegger View Post
Curious how many would stand in the street staring down an oncoming garbage truck because they don't have DBM telling them to get out of the way.
Quote: Originally Posted by KROSSDARK View Post
Yeah I feel sorry for the devs. The new breed of gamers are so %$$#&^%

Satans_Chosen's Avatar


Satans_Chosen
12.26.2011 , 02:35 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Kemosobe View Post
Did not answer the stated question of what MMO are you coming from.
I realized that after posting and added that info. It's Guild Wars.
Precise, Complete, Succinct

Ellvaan's Avatar


Ellvaan
12.26.2011 , 04:24 AM | #18
Greetings everyone!

While this discussion is still open, we wanted to just let you know there is a active discussion on this topic located below if you wish to discuss there as well.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=85656

We look forward to seeing your feedback!

TrailorParkKid's Avatar


TrailorParkKid
12.26.2011 , 04:33 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
Edit: Btw I mean a proper one like how WoW does it, not what is in the game currently.
I love how WoW is always the so-called standard, yet so many people are leaving it for so many reasons including lack of community, which was destroyed by the so-called tool you are so desperately requesting.

Again, in another thread about the stupid LFG tool I will say, join a guild and problem solved.

AzKnc's Avatar


AzKnc
12.26.2011 , 07:08 AM | #20
Do you know why I'm currently browsing the forum and reading idiotic replies of people not wanting the dungeon finder tool? Because i'm in game, alt tabbed, while one of my friends as party leader is searching for the last person to fill the party to run hcs.

He has been at it for 1 hour and a half now, and profanities on mumble are starting to fill the christmas air.
AzK - Jaded - The Red Eclipse
We're not in the 90's anymore.
Pro Dungeon tool. Pro Cross server. Pro Dual AC. Pro Dual spec.