Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking to Make a Guild!

kuriheartsyou
08.23.2014 , 12:28 PM | #1
I've been playing since beta and subbed since launch, but I've never created a guild. It just never particularly appealed to me, because of how... Serious they all were. They claimed to be fun, but they always got fussy when they weren't growing fast enough or when not enough members wanted to do certain ops or flashpoints. After the first 6 months or so, I just turned on auto decline for all guild invites.

I've wanted to make a guild for a few months, but didn't really have the drive until the flagships launched lol. I'm a sucker for fancy stuff. It's going to be called Fifth Reich (Because it sounds like Sith Reich). I don't care about the xp bonuses, or the rate of growth. I do flashpoints and ops as my high level characters (I've got a 55 sorc and a 40-something BH with a juggernaut on the way) and I love having a sense of community. Not only that, but I do a lot of creation and gathering like Archaeology and Cybertech so I'll be regularly contributing to the guild bank that way members of all levels have access to armor mods and crafting materials.

This will be a purely casual and fun guild. So if you'd like to join, please let me know <3

AvanNeb
08.27.2014 , 01:11 PM | #2
Hi,

Im actually pretty new to this game, just joined about a month ago. I have a lot of low level character, but my main one is from the empire. Im only level 24, Ch Name Maldolac and would love to start a Guild with you, and with people who interact and care for each other, no matter the level.

Hope to hear from you via in-game and btw I'm not American, but love to play SWTOR in my nights.

Rgds.
AvanNeb or Ben Nava =)

Gurian
08.31.2014 , 10:17 AM | #3
I have a toon or two who I would join with. Guild I'm in is well.. I'm the only one left atm.