Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Last Boss of Boarding Party on Hard

Sainnt
12.26.2011 , 01:32 AM | #1
Downed it after an hour, pretty fun fight, had to think outside the box to make it work b ut we did it.

xUnrealxx
12.26.2011 , 01:34 AM | #2
cc one healer focus on the other healer and keep her interrupted, same thing with the second. then boss = dead.

Sainnt
12.26.2011 , 02:07 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by xUnrealxx View Post
cc one healer focus on the other healer and keep her interrupted, same thing with the second. then boss = dead.
that is not the last boss.

Shaetun
12.26.2011 , 02:21 AM | #4
Position Commander so he is >31 m away from the everyone but the tank so no one else gets hit by the missiles. Burn down Security Chief then Commander.

Zaxem
12.26.2011 , 05:24 AM | #5
the last boss took me like 2-3 hrs on Heroic mode and got no loot the boss was extremely over tuned lol we had to zergg him down had the tank kite the guy witht he aoe while we killed the other 2 then rest of the grp zergged the guy down while tank was kiting it was epic
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder