Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The new TOR experience.

08.21.2014 , 05:42 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Couhslapr View Post
My poop smells of rainbows and chocolate unicorns!!!

Troll that... (drops the microphone)
Rainbows and Unicorns

08.21.2014 , 05:44 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
Yep, LOL
I've been ionized, but I'm okay now

08.21.2014 , 06:08 PM | #13
I'm still amused that people are doing bonus bosses now and my experience pugging was much the same in terms of quality. also, to my amazement when queueing on my sorc as healer/dps, got 2 pops in a row... as dps. at the tail end of peak hours, but still during times when queues usually pop fairly often. hell, I may actualy do some flashpoints without bugging my guildies with my dps characters o_O. and everyone is very deliberately running all the bonuses :P

I gotta say, its kinda genius how bioware got everyone back into all content :P

08.21.2014 , 06:32 PM | #14
i never bothered much with fp's before because of the long wait as a dps but now loads of people are doing it so it's been quite a nice experience.. and the guild's very active not only during ops & ranked nights. so yeah good one BW nailed it!

08.21.2014 , 06:59 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeweledleah View Post
I gotta say, its kinda genius how bioware got everyone back into all content :P
This is my take, exactly. Not just the old content, but all the previously worthless mats everyone had gathering dust in their cargo holds. The market for a lot of stuff - raw mats, prefabs, decorations - is going to be messy and in flux for a while, but overall I completely agree - there was a bit of genius in how this update is playing out.

I can also see how lots of this new stuff will be utterly meaningless to a large contingent of the player base, but based solely on in-game activity (queue pops and such), overall it seems to be more of a hit than a miss.
Hey, Barsen'thor Bill
What did you kill
Barsen'thor Bill

Zuckerkorn Zuckernaut Spiderzuck Bøbløblaw EddieBrøck SylvesterMcbean Zuck-srw'i
TøbiasFünke MaebyFünke MaximilianPower MaxPower-srw
Jedi Covenant / Shadowlands / Harbinger / The Ebon Hawk / Bastion / Begeren Colony /The Red Eclipse / Progenitor

Shadowlands Reconnaisance Wing / Retrocide / Imperial Entanglements