Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Eric, will there be a Conquest Information blog post?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Eric, will there be a Conquest Information blog post?

PUMA
08.21.2014 , 12:10 PM | #1
A lot of information is already out there, but I was curious if we are going to get an official blog post for it. There's a few things I'm still not 100% sure about.

An example of one, is whether or not a Guild can invade a new planet available for conquest after topping the leader board for one the previous week. This could allow a Guild to potentially conquer two or more planets before needing to defend them.

Thanks in advance. Loving the competition so far!
Descension - The Bastion
Lowkee - The Rinou Legacy
Guild Website || Join Us

Khevar
08.21.2014 , 01:41 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by PUMA View Post
An example of one, is whether or not a Guild can invade a new planet available for conquest after topping the leader board for one the previous week.
That's an interesting question.

I suppose that a guild could conquer two planets (you're only locked into a single planet for 3 days), but it would take some doing. Your first planet's conquest score would halt when you left, so you'd have to be far enough ahead that the #2 guild wouldn't be able to overtake you.

The thing is, I could just see the #2 guild rallying behind the fact that you had left the planet, and overtaking you before the end of the week. Competition does that to people.

PUMA
08.21.2014 , 04:42 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
That's an interesting question.

I suppose that a guild could conquer two planets (you're only locked into a single planet for 3 days), but it would take some doing. Your first planet's conquest score would halt when you left, so you'd have to be far enough ahead that the #2 guild wouldn't be able to overtake you.

The thing is, I could just see the #2 guild rallying behind the fact that you had left the planet, and overtaking you before the end of the week. Competition does that to people.
I was under the assumption you forfeit that planets leader board entirely for the remainder of the event.
Descension - The Bastion
Lowkee - The Rinou Legacy
Guild Website || Join Us

Khevar
08.21.2014 , 05:07 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by PUMA View Post
I was under the assumption you forfeit that planets leader board entirely for the remainder of the event.
I suppose that's possible as well.

Any guilds wanna experiment and find out?