Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Bug] Lost the majority of the achievements from the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
[Bug] Lost the majority of the achievements from the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

rafaelloaa
08.19.2014 , 05:01 PM | #1
I got all the event achievements within the first few weeks, including the hidden blow up the slots one. Upon logging in today, I noticed over half of them are missing. I am now at 95/295 achievement points.

The missing ones are:

Sound of Rain
High roller
Instant Winner
Hot Slots
Cashing In
Quality Assurance (hidden).

Interestingly, I still have the "The Unlucky" legacy title, but not the achievement that gets you it (Quality Assurance)

Relogging/repairing game didn't change anything, and everybody else I talked to still had all of their achievements.

Server: The Shadowlands.
Primary toon: Briffun

Many thanks for your hard work. Honestly, this has been by far the smoothest major release I've seen from you guys, kudos to the dev team!
Briffun, Sniper
Malice & Mayhem, The Shadowlands

mbfhl
08.19.2014 , 07:31 PM | #2
Tait, why did you take away our nightlife event achievements? They're all missing now. :/

Solbeck
08.20.2014 , 04:58 PM | #3
I have also lost the achievements

Server: Begeren Colony.

GNPippin
08.20.2014 , 11:38 PM | #4
I've lost them as well. Submitted an in game ticket so hopefully they can get this fixed.

Voradore
08.21.2014 , 12:38 AM | #5
I'd like to add to this.

Unfortunately mine is a little more extreme than losing previously awarded achievements. I only just noticed that I never received a lot of my achievements when the achievements system went live.

I'll give a few examples:

On my main I've collected almost all the datacrons. I have the codex entries to show I got them but when I look at the locations section of my achievements all the planets listed don't have them marked off. As all of my toons have passed the starting planets I would need to make new ones just to get those ones!

I've also completed most flash points and some Ops and again on the listing for FPs and Ops there is no record.

When the system went live I thought it I had to complete them again to get the achievements, I then found out last night that a friend of mine that barely raided before the system came out and never did after the achievements came out, has the achievements listed from when he used to raid before the system went live.

This was true for everything else like datacron finds, etc.

I contacted customer support to try and get them reinstated but was told it was a bug and needed a bug report and hopefully!!!! would be fixed in the future. Hence why I am here.

I'm not very hopeful for this as the system has been out for ages, and if it hasn't been fixed by now I doubt it will ever be. I mean one of my toons heads still poke through his rode when flying on a speeder, if that's not fixed I doubt this will be!!

Here is hoping.
Voradore

Vashgud
08.21.2014 , 12:47 AM | #6
I can't even select any legacy titles right now. The pull down is grey'ed out.

Jerba
08.21.2014 , 05:10 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Voradore View Post
Unfortunately mine is a little more extreme than losing previously awarded achievements. I only just noticed that I never received a lot of my achievements when the achievements system went live.
This is a completely different bug than what is described here, please don't derail the thread. Your issue has already been confirmed by a yellow. Only players logging in between 2.0 and 2.4 received all of the achievements for completed quests (class stories, datacrons etc.), anyone who returned to the game with 2.5 or later did not receive them.
Since this issue has been forwarded to the devs, they are aware of the problem and will fix it eventually, so no need to push it, just need to be patient.

mbfhl
08.21.2014 , 05:43 AM | #8
Tait... why no fix for this?

Anzecernelic
08.21.2014 , 07:07 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Vashgud View Post
I can't even select any legacy titles right now. The pull down is grey'ed out.
Same here

TaitWatson
08.21.2014 , 02:19 PM | #10 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey all! We are looking into the issue, but I don't have any ETA for you at this time.

-tw
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]