Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Watch Galactic Strongholds - GamesCom Trailer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Watch Galactic Strongholds - GamesCom Trailer
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SWCNT
08.13.2014 , 01:07 PM | #11
This looks really cool. I'm curious to see what credit prices will be for different strong hold items and what new CC items will be added.

Nireesh
08.13.2014 , 08:24 PM | #12
I wasn't a huge fan of the trailer,.. too much of a teaser! I'm really looking forward to this,.. it all looks like a lot of fun.

Lunafox
08.14.2014 , 03:55 PM | #13
Mmm, couldn't get the video to play here, had to go to youtube to watch it. Looking forward to next Tuesday.
The Foundation of all Desire
At FanFiction.net

KotFE: I find your lack of Theron disturbing...WHERE'S THERON SHAN?

anonymi
08.14.2014 , 07:36 PM | #14
I could not get the video to play either.
Emotion, yet peace. Ignorance, yet knowledge. Passion, yet serenity. Chaos, yet harmony. Death, yet the Force.

Obianon
08.15.2014 , 02:15 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by theblaznee View Post
And news on the upcoming expansion? Swtor 3.0 or whatever it'll be.. When will that then come out? I couldn't really care less about the Stronghold.. It would be funny to see a metric about how many visit their Stronghold less than 2 times a month.. I'll probably visit mine a whole 1 time.
Speak for yourself. We all have our own play style. I plan to spend tons of time tricking out my pad and eagerly awaiting new content they release to add functionality to both the strongholds and guild ships that won't already be there at launch....idk....call me Nose-tradamus, but I smell Pazaak/Sabaac/Dejarik on the horizon in the future. It would certainly add some social game-play to these places.

Players like me dig this GSH stuff like crazy. I had the same reaction you did when GSF came out...now I'm addicted to it.

But yeah...Manaan is coming. Who *ain't* stoked about that. And teasers from class story characters....dang I'm titillated.

Idk, I'm happy, 'cuz BW has been steadily giving me the things I've wanted. Feels like the "dark ages" of Post-launch, pre-F2P are finally ending.

As for SR, suuuper stoked about that. I don't buy for a second this idea that they are "giving up on SWTOR" simply because they are working on a new IP. SWTOR the 4th biggest MMO, its raking in like $169 mil. And if they keep pumping out content like this, I'm gonna be happily feeding them Cartel Coins with my CE sub.

Inb4: "Ur a BW drone"

Norkei
08.15.2014 , 08:08 PM | #16
So is the early access going to include the flagships as well, or are we only going to have access to the strongholds on the 19th?
[Phantoms of Ashla] / [Derelict Disciples] on The Ebon Hawk ---> Click Here

Subscribers, click HERE to get a free 7 extra days on your current subscription and a [Preferred Friends Bundle]! Happy hunting!

nickgrewsp
08.17.2014 , 06:17 PM | #17
Is it for level 55 players

Sith-Viscera
08.20.2014 , 05:23 PM | #18
Video only plays 10 seconds then thats it, just stops. Never had this problem with BW videos before.
I can use my powers to conjure up your worst nightmares and bring them to life before your eyes. I can drive you mad with fear, shred your sanity, and leave you a raving lunatic for the rest of your life. -Darth Zannah