Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How can I rename my personal stronghold? And please let us toggle holograms for npc's

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
How can I rename my personal stronghold? And please let us toggle holograms for npc's

gruntpunt
08.20.2014 , 12:09 PM | #1
EDIT: MOVE TO GENERAL PLS, posted under the wrong sub forum by accident.

I'm pretty sure I saw strongholds with custom names, I just can't find the option on where to do it.

Is it only for guild strongholds? If that is the case I am quite shocked and request Bioware to change it so private strongholds can also be renamed to whatever you like.

I'd also love it if you could let us toggle our companion characters to hologram/physical. Even if they don't wear their custom gear and would be required to have their default appearance when viewed from another character. There's just not much point in placing down companion characters that don't belong to your class when they all appear blue. Just looks bad. At least give us an option to let us choose. Other than that, nice job with the expansion. I was a bit skeptic of the hook system at first, but it has potential to become a decent addition to the game once some time has passed. Later on perhaps we can paint walls and stuff like that.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mhak View Post
I'm fairly certain this attitude is also why Imps consistently win more in PvP. One side is out for blood, the other side is a bunch of 40 year olds treating the War Zone like a quest to be completed.