Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for 3 Decorations ?

Justbee
08.19.2014 , 05:46 PM | #1
1st - there is the possibility to get soldiers 8imp/rep) guarding ur fortress, but where can i get them ?

2nd- is there a possibility to place a mission terminal fir pve and or pvp dailies and weeklys in my sdtronghold or dont they exist ?

3rd - i search something where i cann sell my stuff ? ist there something like a little rep bot ?
Gemüse schmeckt am besten, wenn man es kurz vor dem Verzehr durch ein Schnitzel ersetzt!

Cox_The_Beast
08.19.2014 , 07:01 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Justbee View Post
1st - there is the possibility to get soldiers 8imp/rep) guarding ur fortress, but where can i get them ?

2nd- is there a possibility to place a mission terminal fir pve and or pvp dailies and weeklys in my sdtronghold or dont they exist ?

3rd - i search something where i cann sell my stuff ? ist there something like a little rep bot ?
1. Yes, you can buy at the PvP and Starfighter Vendor right in the outer ring of the Strongholds and Crew Skills area. 200 WZ Comms per soldier.

2. I don't think so, but I may be wrong.

3. There are a few vendors you could get, eventually. 3 droids and a human. They usually get mailed, if I'm not mistaken.

Hope this was helpful.
"Saviour, conqueror, hero, villain. You were all these things, Revan... and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
Darth Malak to Revan on the Leviathan.

Justbee
08.20.2014 , 02:12 AM | #3
it was helpful, thx dude
Gemüse schmeckt am besten, wenn man es kurz vor dem Verzehr durch ein Schnitzel ersetzt!

Cox_The_Beast
08.20.2014 , 04:07 AM | #4
My pleasure.
"Saviour, conqueror, hero, villain. You were all these things, Revan... and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
Darth Malak to Revan on the Leviathan.