Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Displaying Datacrons

DisruptionFL
08.19.2014 , 07:41 PM | #1
I was disappointed to learn that I cannot display my Datacrons that took forever to locate over the years. Wasn't that in the preview video? Are they different Datacrons shown? So far disappointed in the benefits of being a long-term subscriber, other than early access. I still had to pay for Dromund Kaas stronghold, but I did get a limited number of some ugly basic furniture, and multiple copies of the same posters. I guess I shouldn't have expected so much. Also 2 million credits for a balcony? Maybe I'm playing the game wrong. I've never had even half a million at one time.

MaximusRex
08.19.2014 , 07:57 PM | #2
If you completed the Datacron Master achievement you get a table with 6 Datacrons shown, actually you get several, of both light side and dark side styles. The individual datacron decorations are random drops, most common from the heroic mission or their reward boxes on various planets.

Nireesh
08.19.2014 , 08:05 PM | #3
Ya the datacron tables are awesome. I think you get 10 for light and dark, so that should be enough datacrons for most

paspinall
08.20.2014 , 12:17 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Nireesh View Post
Ya the datacron tables are awesome. I think you get 10 for light and dark, so that should be enough datacrons for most
yeah but a lot want the individuals for the stairs etc like they showed in livestreams, but yeah those are drops

MaximusRex
08.20.2014 , 12:44 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by paspinall View Post
yeah but a lot want the individuals for the stairs etc like they showed in livestreams, but yeah those are drops
I haven't tried it, but they seem to have decent drop rates by doing heroic missions on the planets they say they come from, which should be pretty easy for a lvl 55 to solo at this point.