Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Seattle, Washington!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Seattle, Washington!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
08.19.2014 , 02:37 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
We’re happy to announce that the next stop in the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Community Cantina Tour will be happening on Sunday, August 31st, 2014!

Read More
Tait "pariahloki" Watson | Community Production Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

bowlergirl
08.19.2014 , 04:02 PM | #2
(happy dance!) I just booked my room and am pleased that the hotel is about 2 blocks off the light rail so those staying by the airport can have a straight shot to the tour stop

AdrianDmitruk
08.19.2014 , 07:42 PM | #3
Thanks for confirming; I can remove the asterisk from my time off request when I go into work tomorrow. See you there!
Adrian-Defense Guardian | Kerrik-Vigilance Guardian | Matari-Scoundrel Healer | Treston-Pyromaniac Vanguard | Eamen-Sage Healer
Kendrew-Op Healer | Andreus-Sorc Healer | Matarion-Juggernaut Smasher | Darrien-Veng Juggernaut
The Makaryk Legacy of Healing to Full - Begeren Colony
Referral Link - Click for 7 days' sub time and other free stuff

Elfa
08.20.2014 , 07:07 AM | #4
I'm gonna march through with a protest group or maybe stage one.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

ikinai
08.21.2014 , 10:51 AM | #5
Interesting, there is a possibility of myself making an appearance, or perhaps an associate if I'm not feeling well.
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School
Is this referral mic on? It's free stuff and stuff, in game.

Darth_Wicked
08.21.2014 , 08:10 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ikinai View Post
Interesting, there is a possibility of myself making an appearance, or perhaps an associate if I'm not feeling well.
If you go, you know what to do.
Spoiler

Spechka
08.22.2014 , 11:24 PM | #7
When does Alaska get to feel the love?

grandenvie
08.25.2014 , 10:05 AM | #8
Why don't you come to Las Vegas man? I promise that the fans will love to visit vegas and have fun! And it'll be closer to home!!
Eligal'donnel-Scoundrel-----Symila-Sorcerer
Republic Guild - <Third Legion of Light> Empire Guild - <One Sith>
"You can't predict how people will act, Garrus. But you can control how you'll respond. In the end, that's what really matters." -Commander Shepard, ME 1

Jerba
08.25.2014 , 10:08 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by grandenvie View Post
Why don't you come to Las Vegas man? I promise that the fans will love to visit vegas and have fun! And it'll be closer to home!!
Don't worry, they'll be in Las Vegas in October.
Scoundrel healer, raid leader and vanity pet collector on T3-M4. WHERE IS THERON SHAN?

VikstraSR
08.25.2014 , 04:08 PM | #10
Is there a cost to get in?
~Satekia~
Operative Heals
~Kiaana~
Sorcerer Madness