Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dathomirian zabrak on old republic? Need help here please.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Dathomirian zabrak on old republic? Need help here please.

ForcemastaX
08.15.2014 , 09:48 PM | #1
Ok i was gonna start a new toon as a Imp zabrak marauder.. but i suddenly stop and thought.. are dathomirian zabraks were in this old republic era?.. since i also like to rp.. i dont think the nightsister nor nightbrothers were in that time.. so i think a iridonian imp marauder is more normal on this old republic era... i need someone to help me on this since i dont know much of the era/time on lore.

Sangiban
08.15.2014 , 10:47 PM | #2
I don't know too much about Zabraks during Sith wars, but I'm quite sure that the Zabraks are usually split. So an Imperial Zabrak could come from one of the Imperial-held Zabrak worlds. Besides Dathomir isn't exactly a developed world with an open spacefaring society. I can imagine the only interactions between the Nightsister clans and the Sith was usually hostile; similar to how the Jedi regard the Voss mystics. So a Zabrak Sith almost certainly comes from an Imperial-held Zabrak world.
Quote: Originally Posted by My Lord Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness View Post
I suppose an introduction is in order. I'm Sshheogorath, PRRRRINCE. OF. MADNESS! And... other things. I'm not talking about them.

Swedguy
08.18.2014 , 03:53 PM | #3
There were no Zabrak or Nightsisters on Dathomir during the time of SWTOR. However red skinned Zabrak exist on Iridonia (Seeing as Darth Maul was originally from that world before The Clone Wars retconned his backstory, and when Luke Skywalker visited Iridonia, he was greeted by two Zabrak guards who were red skinned. (Although there are several white Zabraks on Iridonia as well such as Bao-Dur and during the rise of the Empire era, Agen Kolar and Sugi.)

There's also Feldrona (A Zabrak colony world) which is located in the Mid Rim, which is as far as I know not located in Republic space, I could be wrong on that, let me know.

Mind you there's also Talus, which is a Zabrak world (Located in the Core Worlds mind you.)

I'm guessing Zabrak Sith are born on some colony worlds in Imperial space, and are therefore enslaved or made Sith, or Imperial Officers like Falner Oeth, who was a red skinned Zabrak, though I don't know where he's from; while red skinned Zabrak mercenaries are from Iridonia or Feldrona.

One thing I don't get though is that Jewl'a Nightbringer is a red skined Zabrak from Coruscant. That itself makes no sense, I'm guessing it was a mistake by the Writers.

QuinlanSaathis
08.18.2014 , 05:13 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Swedguy View Post
One thing I don't get though is that Jewl'a Nightbringer is a red skined Zabrak from Coruscant. That itself makes no sense, I'm guessing it was a mistake by the Writers.
People move.
Its not such a stretch that a red-skinned Zabrak moved to Courscant sometime in their history to produce Jewl'a